Master Server [was offline on 27th January]
(59 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Davo
My internets been up and down like a yoyo lately. Maybe there's some larger problem.
Please run mr. server
i need cash in carribean(or wtf) cruise i'll buy rac again
No go here either,been down all day
Same here. Our weekly league race is scheduled to start at 9:30PM Sydney time (GMT+10) tonight (1 hours and 20 mins), really hoping it'll be back up by then. :P
and i have been practicing soooo hard too funky.... damn
#31 - shim
Quote :20:05 Victor : yes, the internet connection is dead :/ BUT good news - the master has been ported to linux, and we're going to move it to a more reliable location today. Hopefully this will be the last downtime for a long time!

tis on LFSW
It's in the chatterbox.
nomasterserver
10:25 middle Europe

NO MASTER SERVER
09:43GMT

Still no master server ::weeping:
cant connect
no master server ,whats the problem ?
1:46AM PST

Still down. :\
Quote from FOG AOTEAROA :no master server ,whats the problem ?

hi dude long time no see.... hope things are well,
just to update thise who don't check the lfsw...

Quote from Victor :10:46 Victor: as soon as the isp guys get in the office. And then i have to update the master-server dns. So yes, this unavailablility will continue for a bit longer i'm afraid

#40 - shim
i swear some of the ppl round here are more addicted to LFS than ppl are to crack..
And we waiting and waiting and waiting...
you would of thought half the player base would be at work or school, but it seems thats not true, oh well back to work for me.
come back baby
Star Date, 2:14 PM PST , LFS logs 1242324-45533, master server stil down.............:Kick_Can_ :uglyhamme :melting: :banghead: :drugs: :bananadea :tombstone
yea this sucks
Balls, no tea-break racing for me then............
At my LFSworld it says 12 on-line and 149 of them have license
people get your brain and stop crying illepall
I cant connect either
This thread is closed

Master Server [was offline on 27th January]
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG