The online racing simulator
NEW TEAM!!...[Project D]
(25 posts, started )
NEW TEAM!!...[Project D]
Hi, im [Projrct D]-Takumi and im starting a new team...if anyone is interested email me...

PS: my host in demo is called "Initital D-[Project D]"...feel free to log on and talk to me or Ryouske....
1.) i think there is already a project d.

2.) this is in the wrong section
#3 - (SaM)
I also think there are already 23 Takumis.
and thats just counting s2 licensed takumis or 7akum1.
Most original team name and usernames ever.

I should make my own original team name and username: Team Ferrari and Michael Schumacher.
Welcome to LFS!
Welcome to lfs indeed. I have one advice about your team : change it's name. There are about 12534662 Project-D & Takumi's .
Just adventured to LFS and makes a team to be destroyed almost in a couple of posts Sounds like LFS Forum
As said, change the team name Oh and buy S2
I think I'll change my racername to [TEAM] Player...
LOL I know you!

I was racing on a demo server one day, with some of my mates who havent got S2 yet. We went to this server to find a bunch of noob wanabe drifters that didnt know what a touge was. They kept wrecking us outta jelousy. I remember them having [project-d] in their names lol...

Yeh, dont join this team lol.

EDIT: Yeh i remember ryouske or whatever his name is was there to... This is definatly you...
Oh boy. I am going to have to find this server and have some fun. Actually, if the most powerful car to be had is the XRT, I'll probably be bored....
i no theres bout million takumis out there but im just douing this for fun i dnt really care if there are as much as u people say but me and my friends just like wanna have a good time....im planning to buy s2...
Quote from miguel95 :i no theres bout million takumis out there but im just douing this for fun i dnt really care if there are as much as u people say but me and my friends just like wanna have a good time....im planning to buy s2...

If it is true about wrecking on the demo, if you buy S2 then dont wreck! If you do, you will not last long
Ofcourse it wasn't. There are 12463246 Project-D teams and 1 of them is a wrecker team. That doesn't mean that he's a wrecker too.
Quote from harlen :hey kept wrecking us outta jelousy. I remember them having [project-d] in their names lol...

Yeh, dont join this team lol.

EDIT: Yeh i remember ryouske or whatever his name is was there to... This is definatly you...

? You sure erik?
It could have been [Project-D]Takumi, but also [PROJECT^D]7AKUM!, or it could've been PrjctD::TaKuMi, maybe it was Pr0j3ct D>T4k. Or maybe the other 3987?
im no wrecker....and i have a team of 4....
Quote from miguel95 :im no wrecker....and i have a team of 4....

We believe you. See you soon on S2 servers, get ready to be S2 licensed, wich means more than just paying the fee.
Good luck mate, I believe you too
I suggest you to change the name AND fast! Because the original PjD won't be happy chaps! Bunta, PC, etc...
You can erase that message!
i wish Project D wasnt in initial D and then i can steal it and yh lol ive seen like 34 Takumi's and white comets and ryosukes and bunta's....
Quote from dizzlez :i wish Project D wasnt in initial D and then i can steal it and yh lol ive seen like 34 Takumi's and white comets and ryosukes and bunta's....

Well if it weren't in Initial D, you wouldn't like it as much.
Quote from (SaM) :Well if it weren't in Initial D, you wouldn't like it as much.

You have a point there... lol

NEW TEAM!!...[Project D]
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG