The online racing simulator
Ians materials, you could do it 2 ways, you could simply load the new material library, or you could merge them into your main material library.
sorted i talked too the man him self and he guided me through it all
how can i model a "looks real" asphalt and grid?
grid like that: lfs folder/data/dds/HGAfenceALPHA.dds
lol the same way you model anything?

then afterwards setting up the UVW maps so that they work correctly with LFS's textures
Heres a couple GTR skin renders, Nothing fancy, I need to do some reading on lighting and what have you.
Attached images
GTRs.jpg
cONGRATULATIONS!!
CONGRATULATION FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE RENDERS, OR DO SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT RENDERS.

INSPIRED IN ALL OF YOU, I JUST TRYING TO RENDER MY OWN SKINS WITH 3DS MAX, SOON I WILL SHOW YOU MY WORK, AND MAYBE TO HELP PEOPLE TOO.

THANKS !!
Caps-Lock for the lazy...

Here is my first real render. Nothing special... Can somebody tell me how to make a reflective floor?
Attached images
beckshighres.jpg
Well, heres my first render, my UKCT STCC FXO skin and my old (much nicer) MG STCC FXO skin...

If anyone wants an FXO render like this (only probably at 800*600) then drop me a PM
Attached images
FXO_JakgSTCCUKCT-Render.jpg
FXO_JakgSTCC-Render.jpg
Right then, i spent a while and made a render with flat tires
Nah, i really moved the ground plane into the wheels by accident!
Attached images
moo.jpg
Jakg, you're really good at ****ing up with the ground plane

Doing a UKCT render right now, and might do a video :P
jakg & Anathema

what do you use for rendering?..

Blender & 3DSMAX seem real weird for me .
Quote from squad_e :jakg & Anathema

what do you use for rendering?..

Blender & 3DSMAX seem real weird for me .

3DSMax 7 + Brazil
It's amazing what a few more polies do. The devs should model the headlights a bit more.
why did you resize the picture to make it larger?
it looks really unsharp and crappy now...

Just render in the high res
holy muffler

ye true i did resize coz to fit on my screen but i have just bigrender demo,here is the unresized1: http://img168.imageshack.us/my ... mage=thedifferencebk7.jpg

SMURFEN: u should put at least a box in the muffler at the end,but lil more back of it,and color it black,it would look better
Quote from Smurfen :what u mean? like inside it so it dosnt shine so much inside of it? :P

exactly

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG