The online racing simulator
New season launch !
Hello racers,

After long silence in OLFSL, 11th of February we will hear RB4 engines roaring at the Blackwood Rallycross track. It will be the first out of 12 events - all reverse configurations. Accordingly the season was named OLFSL S2 Reverse Rumble.

Check the site: http://www.lfs-league.com
It's good to be back, it's good to be back, hello.
#3 - bozo
That looks like a nicely balanced schedule of races. Let's hope we see lots of close racing ... I'm sure we will.
#4 - t1ger
Isn't that "Helloooooooooooo, Hellooooooooooo, its good to be back, its good to be back" !

Anyway, I agree, it does look like a nice schedule. Looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into some meaningful hotlapping again!

See you all on track!

Tim
Yes, finally!
Quote from t1ger :Isn't that "Helloooooooooooo, Hellooooooooooo, its good to be back, its good to be back" !

Well... if you like Gary Glitter it is!
#7 - Sage
My first season with OLFSL, can't wait for race 1! Especially love the fact that you can have any level of skill and compete. Can't wait!
Quote from Sage :My first season with OLFSL, can't wait for race 1! Especially love the fact that you can have any level of skill and compete. Can't wait!

That's what OLFSL is all about, be early, drive clean, have fun.

Welcome aboard
Quote from Sage :My first season with OLFSL, can't wait for race 1! Especially love the fact that you can have any level of skill and compete. Can't wait!

+1
Yes OLFSL is a very welcoming league. After all, they have a staff member (me) who is usually in the slowest pool. I reckon I should become the voice for the slower drivers, speak out for our cause.
Cant wait.....I like the combos in this season

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG