The online racing simulator
More letters for plate
(31 posts, started )
More letters for plate
We need more latters for plate. If you do plate in color it is just not enought. Pls admins in new pach can you allow more "ahfkčajgčahfdčgovajdfnčoi"

Most countries have a very low limit on the number of characters you can put on a plate and so it should be in LFS. If you can't come up with something clever in 6 or so digits then just leave it blank or use your username. In addition, license plates on the race cars need to be done away with completely.
#3 - herki
Quote from N I K I :We need more latters for plate. If you do plate in color it is just not enought. Pls admins in new pach can you allow more "ahfkčajgčahfdčgovajdfnčoi"

nice end of the sentence illepall

as far as I am concerned, 8 is enough. I can easily fit my "バカ^ニ" on it, icluding the ^J tag before it. colored plates don't make much sense anyway - I can't imagine a single country where it is allowed to color your plates. but more chars, then more like 9 or 10, cause the longest plates we get in germany would be like "ABC-DE 123", which can be shrunk to 8 by leaving the space out
Quote from Cue-Ball :-1

Most countries have a very low limit on the number of characters you can put on a plate and so it should be in LFS.

In my country you need plate looks like this:
111-A-111
So you need 12 characters and LFS I think has 8!!!
+1000 for removing the plates on non road cars. GTRs with plates just look...weird
Allow 1 extra letter and you would be able to have a full british number plate.
Quote from N I K I :In my country you need plate looks like this:
111-A-111
So you need 12 characters and LFS I think has 8!!!

111-A-111 is 9 characters for me

your dream-plate "yeabioifinallypwnedyou" will have to wait i guess

No, no, no guys. You dont undersand me. I wont more characters becouse of colors, Japanis letters, or my Language latters like (čćšđ). This letters take more places. Colors take more places. 8 characters enought, but I won 8 colored characters in 3 colors , can I do that? Can we make to we can do that?
+1
I tried to write a 4 letter word in 3 different colours and I couldn't.
#11 - Gunn
-1. Plates should be removed entirely.
-1 milion.
Quote from Renku :+1
I tried to write a 4 letter word in 3 different colours and I couldn't.

Do that to your real car's license plate and see what the militsiya thinks about it...

ok,almost all -1, so this idea is not good
+100 milion
#16 - Davo

Remove plates from race cars.
+1 for no plates on race cars

+0.5 for enough characters on plates to recreate a realistic plate
+1 what Dajmin said
same in romania the number plate is something like this XY 00 ABC and without spaces its just not looking right i think 9 or 10 would be nice.

yea +1 remove the plates from front/back of gtr car, leave the side of the window though!

and about the colors i think black and red are the most important. the rest is somthing u dont see irl.
9 letters wouldnt be too much for the Road Car imho
Simply make an option setting,

Number plate - on or off

That way with the option set to off, no plate is shown and you could have what you want on your skin for those who want something special or nothing
yeah that,
option to turn plate off.

and

which color the plates are...

(In holland you got yellow front and yellow back, not the french style (IIRC)...

I got enough symbols for it too:

I can make: FL-33-TT for example...
I think we need more layouts, the standard one is quite similar to english plates. So an european layout would be great, maybe with a couple us layouts. I think we have enough characters, and gtr cars shouldn't have plates at all.

or maybe

That would be great!

More letters for plate
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG