The online racing simulator
New Team
(13 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
New Team
Ive just started a new drift team called Dori Kids check us out at www.dori-kids.tk . if u would like to be tryed out to join just pm me...
I was just watching your websites video's they are really good the sounds are great!
For first, this is my picture in your opening of site. For second, Dori Kids? u stole my team name also, it's exactly mean the some thing like doriftoKids. Man this is shame, and u are a thief.
#4 - Foqs
Quote from LFSn00b :Looks like you just stole that 1st pic from Keitaro.

Yes, he stole that pic
#5 - kyler
Quote from _Keitaro_ :For first, this is my picture in your opening of site. For second, Dori Kids? u stole my team name also, it's exactly mean the some thing like doriftoKids. Man this is shame, and u are a thief.

dude its dori kids not dorifto kids
Yeah, that's a HUGE difference illepall

Not a bad idea to steal other peoples' names and pics for a new team
Quote from kyler :dude its dori kids not dorifto kids

It's not Hurts2bStock it's Hurts2bSto....You steal a pic and a name from the same guy?.......Does it smell like retard in here?
#9 - Ricci
#10 - Foqs
Well u might have taken the kids from driftokids but the dori comes from my team

Dori.Stars!

it was made 30. september..!!!!
Quick Japanese lesson for ya... Dori is short for Dorifuto (meaning Drift or drifting) so... it is, in fact, a total blaitent copy of the team. also, the tag you are using is Dori.K... seems an awful lot like Dori.S dont you think? Oh... and annother thing... dont think I forgot about that Drif X skin you (or whoever) made that is an old s1 skin from annother team (Drift Mischief) that you or whoever converted to s2 and proceded to paste your Drift X decal onto. but thats ok, I need not to point out your shameless ways... you did it for me.
Even us demo are more brilliant than that, and we're supposed to be the black sheeps of the Live For Speed community illepall

Edit : My little brother says: "That team is a load of shit!"

New Team
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG