The online racing simulator
XFG VTEC and XRT Rotary sounds
(44 posts, started )
Quote from XCNuse :...?

all you have to do is change the prefix names...

Duh, but if a noob comes around, eh...what ever
Dude, nice sound there! Any chance of SR20DET sound?
Quote from tristancliffe :Just V. But you get nice things in V, so ditch Q and U, as they have no purpose (unless you like ricing demo cars in Tweak)

i cant find the engine file in data i have the full license but its not there :S
Wow! have i REALLY missed out on something here? Has LFS gone moddable? Or is there an application i haven't seen, that you need for this to work?
damn, i love the Sound of the 4AGE, it's so real... and i love the sound it makes when shifting down, it sounds just like in Initial D, when they wait for the father to come back home and then you hear that engine revving up twice, and the boys says "that's my dad, he always does that when leaving the highway" ... sooo aaaaaaaawesoooooome ^^

hope the RB26DETT is the same quality
i cant get it to work.. how do i get it to work?

i have extracted the files to data engine then what?
then start the game
select the car
start the race
press the message-button ( usually T )
write /edit_eng and press enter
then press shift and a together at the same time
and voila - you should see the soundeditor
somewhere on the top of it you should see a load button, where you can load presaved engine-files
it has been mentioned before, while in car type T/edit_eng and after that press shift-A, and you see a lot of sliders and load on top. click there to load the eng-file

No, you dont have to type it everytime you change car or track. Save changes with another filename, it will be stored in the player-file
i guess, i didnt film it...
OMG dale damn nice
SR20DET still in wip
If you need help just contact me
whats up
Whats up RX-7 DALE. NICE WORK

Was woundering if i can get a Supra FOR THE FZR-GTR and FZ50.

I'd really really apperciate it.

Thanks mike+1
Quote from TypeRCivic :Whats up RX-7 DALE. NICE WORK

Was woundering if i can get a Supra FOR THE FZR-GTR and FZ50.

I'd really really apperciate it.

Thanks mike+1

Then you better buy him S2
Whats up?
As talanted as this guy I'd be willing to work something out, Would I be able to give him a UNLOCK? Or will people get Pissed off?
tryed to make a radom sound for then xrt,(not perfected yet)

and it werry loud
Attached files
XRT_test_2.eng - 378.4 KB - 208 views
I just can't see why one would make a sound from a 4 cylinder engine, to sound like a 6 cylindersomething!

Cause it's not going to sound even remotely close to it anyway!

If someone's creating a good sr20det-sound though, i'd be more than slightly interested!

XFG VTEC and XRT Rotary sounds
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG