The online racing simulator
dSRC presents XRT Addicts
(97 posts, started )
oh God no, not RudiTurbo
Quote from dodo.ger :
@ Roy: what a shame, would have like to race against you again.

Ye me too, it has been a long time since we raced against eachother. Was is ESCC or also after that. I can't remember it...
a note to dodo> SC Sprint tracks can only have 16 cars on the grid...
sorted my schedule -> sign me IN
Quote from XRRoy :Was is ESCC or also after that. I can't remember it...

yep, was ESCC, looooong time ago.

only 16 cars on sprint tracks? never noticed that...
are you really sure about that chaos? you havent been on s1 server maybe??

then ill only take 16 signups for now.

races will surely be very close and i too think no real way to win from last place with rev grid, but that should make the results even closer.
sounds awesome! unfortunately my girlfriend won't understand why i would race on a wednesday evening instead of meeting her - but i wouldn't understand too so maybe i'll join for one race or another, but i can't sign up (would be my first league actually). wish you guys great races!

< xrt lover too
Quote from dodo.ger :only 16 cars on sprint tracks? never noticed that...
are you really sure about that chaos? you havent been on s1 server maybe??

then ill only take 16 signups for now.

yea, i'm sure, i organize the 1.Czech LFS League and nearly had a problem with this...
I´m in!
as well as is st0rm
ok, jonesy and storm added. as some maybe will notice we are on 17 racers now so they both have to arrange who drives on the sprint tracks then.

also jonesy asked me if we might would use 2 servers. if there is enough interest, means at least 30 drivers, we can do that. so, if you want to join too just post your interest here...

and btw, i had to check if that is really right with the 16 drivers and asked victor and unfortunatly its true. still wonder how i never noticed it. thanks for the hint chaos.
Could you add [elite] Jos as a spare (lfsname: Jos belgium). He's here at the moment, he'll react himself tomorrow?
done
you're welcome dodo glad i could contribute to smooth organisation

i'm looking forward to race with you guys! Da Hoe, Jos, Lococost - last time we met on the track was in S1 days!
errr... my username is Patussay
, no patassuay
why no one comes on public server to practice?
Sign me up please....sounds nice
sorry Patussay, ill try to remember your name now.

put you on the list too jero, but you cant drive the 2 so sprint tracks too then. at least if we dont get the minimum of 30 drivers for a second server. we will see.

oh and niki, ill be online there from thursday every day probably, doing eas qualy at the moment. ive practiced a bit with some though.
#41 - totx
Hi:

I am not sure that I can stay there the first day. I think it´s better to sign me out and let other drivers my spot.
I'm sorry, have fun.
Sounds great, I'd like to join in. I can't guarantee to be there every time though but I'll try to.
changes done, storm can do all races then, misko cant drive both sprint tracks.
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make these races, Wednesday nights are a bit of a problem to get 1.5 hours of racing in, sorry about that

Dan,
Can't do this week.

Hope it's enough notice to find somebody, there's obviously a real shortage of people looking for spots
changes done.

just join is if you find some time then dan.

ill send pw to server tomorrow.

only jeronimo and misko cant drive sprint track races then.

tweak has done some nice logos for us, thanks for that.
if you want to use them, you can find them as psd here: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum ... tid=2003&d=1170633636
Attached images
dSRC_XRT-ADDICTS_logo001_2.jpg
I'm realy sorry but i can't race in xrt adictt. I have some private problems. So sign me out
pls put me on the waiting list!

...or better put me into the grid, if i dont have to wait .
np niki, taken you off the list.

@ fetzo: added you to the list, you only cant race the so sprint tracks then.

pw for tomorrow sent, if anybody didnt get it, please post.
#50 - ekze
Dodo, sign RRT.asman in, please. He will race too! ^.~

dSRC presents XRT Addicts
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG