The online racing simulator
XFG VTEC and XRT Rotary sounds
(44 posts, started )
It's VTEC! vtech manufactures phones! Thanks though!
Sorry, fixed it :P

actually i did but.. okay (you can only change the title it shows at the top, not the actual.. title everyone sees)-Nuse <--- LOL Thanks
It sounds good. I was really hoping to hear the crossover to the big cam lobe but regardless, i like it. Haven't tried the rotary yet....
#5 - stuey
Where do u put the file?
Nice sound, they look so damn real!

Any chance of doing SR20DET or 4AGE Sound?
Can someone attach the files properly
You have to push Shift-A after you have typed /edit_eng. Add that to your install notes or be prepared for 10 questions about how you use the sounds.
I like the VTEC, but the Rotary aint doing it for me. Is it possible to swap the VTEC sound file to the UF1? And if you can, can you do the sound from the RB26DETT please?
#10 - JTbo
Sorry, I really have to, I can't control myself

VTEC does not make sound or at least it makes so little sound that you certainly can't hear it when engine is running.
Heres file's down there

How to install is better :P
oh wow. I'm gonna being pushing shift+A alot, Now I know that it's there :P

Edit--
Buy an S2 Lisence, Then you can try and give the FXO an Impreza Boxer engine
Quote from Stew2000 :oh wow. I'm gonna being pushing shift+A alot, Now I know that it's there :P

Edit--
Buy an S2 Lisence, Then you can try and give the FXO an Impreza Boxer engine

LOL, i want to get s1 b/c of the drag strip
[REL] 4AGE(akaAE86)
[REL] Of the 4AGE
awesome.
i love it
Quote :VTEC does not make sound or at least it makes so little sound that you certainly can't hear it when engine is running.

No, you certainly can't hear the pins sliding into position to engage the bigger lobe, but you can hear the difference before and after the crossover....
#17 - RX-7
Awesome Stuff.
Nice stuff man

Quote from [RX-7] Dale :LOL, i want to get s1 b/c of the drag strip

S2 has the dragstrip too. You need both S1+S2 package, just like most of us have.
nice job dude!!!

i'll be really greatfull if u can do the RB26DETT sound to the XRT, or any other car.

thank you and sorry for the bad english
Wow, these sounds are Great
ThX again
Just V. But you get nice things in V, so ditch Q and U, as they have no purpose (unless you like ricing demo cars in Tweak)
i just made a RB26DETT. Enjoy and thank you very much for the comments
Quote from [RX-7] Dale :i just made a RB26DETT. Enjoy and thank you very much for the comments

thank you dude!!!

awesome!!
If you want me to swap out the sound to another car, just tell me what car and ill do it
...?

all you have to do is change the prefix names...

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG