The online racing simulator
why i play
(52 posts, started )
why i play
Hard-packed with a lot of action, me like!

Was a pleasure to watch this movie.. good job as always
i really like that mate
Very nice video!
Hi liked...and i haven't downloaded yet.
Nice video! Good camera and editing! Liked it alot
Great video there. Couldn't listen to it with sound (at work), but well shot and filled with enough action to keep me watching to the end.
Nice movie...

Great action in, but I dont like qualitty....AA is good, but more AF or I dont know exactly what... just everything around car looks strange than mine LFS... maybe some textures....who kno

8/10
Nice video, only watched the you tube one, downloading now though
Loving some of the camera angles and effects
nice vid bud, the movie matched the title 9/10 (it would of been nice if it were longer)
YOU are THE MAN ! Fantastic video, as always ! :bowdown:
The cameras, the action, the synchronization with music, everything was done on a professional level ! The only minus point is the lack of AA&AF
9,9/10 ! :thumbsup3
I dont know, somehow, I found it boring...maybe because of music...that kind of songs make me sleepy
after this video, i thought - that's why i play lfs too

very nice clip!
#14 - joen
:headbang: it rocks Krani!
#15 - d6nn
kick-ass movie, just cant get enough of ur movies !! 10/10
omg. excelent video! :bowdown:
#17 - joen
Quote from d6nn :
like always whats the music?

The music is credited at the end of the video.
#18 - d6nn
Quote from joen :The music is credited at the end of the video.

yeah sry, watched the movie from giga tv prodcast and they didnt show the titles, now watched it again and saw them
Very Nice!!!
Superb.
Great video Kraniwani

Things I like:
> Great racing action!
> Nice and short
> Good angles
> Good editing
> Nice music sync (and suitable music for the video)
> Good with engine sounds (despite LFS sounds being crap it is still better than silent cars imho)
> BW effect, I presume you replaced textures with black and white textures for the shot pit shot with the red car, that takes time too =) I made all my textures green (green screening) to mask out my cars in the TR video below.

The only thing I would change:
> Framerate could be better
> Fewer jumps between different car classes grouping them a bit more

Over all, great job, great LFS promo, makes me want to play more and let us see more of your videos

Thanks for sharing

Stefan

-------------------------------------------
www.imphenzia.com - Free Music and Games

LFS TR S1 Video
http://imphenzia.rockarfett.se/imphe...vid_192mp3.avi
Very very good
Quote from d6nn :kick-ass movie, just cant get enough of ur movies !! 10/10

if only it was longer
If the devs are going to put up a commersial for LFS this would be the video to put in it
WOW man! Beautiful work!
It really is a great LFS commercial, and i think everyone said the same thing after wathcing this.. "that's why i play too"..
Really shows how close you can get to someone while battleing for position, how bumper to bumper racing really means bumper to bumper.. and how LFS is WITHOUT A DOUBT best multiplayer racing sim!
I don't care if i can race 200 people at the same time, if i can't go confidently in the batlle with them..
Sorry, i got carried away with kind of off topic, but these kind of movies really gets my mind going..
Another ace video!

However, in my opinion just a tad lacking in content and there were a couple of disjointed transitions.

Very good though, as always

why i play
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG