The online racing simulator
Do you care about Celebrity Big Brother?
(43 posts, started )

Poll : Do you care about Celebrity Big Brother?

I don't give two hoots
What the hell is Celebrity Big Brother
I don't care
I watch the first one, realise they are all loonies and don't watch again.
It's a waste of bandwidth
I'm an idiot that watches it on channel 4.
I can't get channel 4.
I'm an idiot that watches it all the time on the web strean.
LFS should be randomly played on screens too, just to make them want it more
That would be harsh.
#28 - MR_B
Quote from danowat :Celebrities? where? I see no celebrities just a bunch of no marks........

Anyone fancy an LFS Big Brother, now that WOULD be funny.

I'm sorry but Dirk isn't a "no mark"

Although they should scrap this whole big brother idea. It's old.
Give us Deal or No Deal
Im an idiot who watches it on C4 .
Big Brother is a rubbish form of entertainment. They find the strangest people in the country and stick them in a house for 3 months and watch how strange and bizzare they all are. One of the people that springs to mind is Jade, i mean rofl! how the hell did she manage to become a celebrity?

I just finished watching the news as there was a report that in the celebrity big brother that is currently running here people have been racist to a Bollywood actress.

How they can call any of those people in the house celebrities i dont know, only person that appears to have some class and intelligence and has talent is Shilpa Shetty. Rest are just failed celebrity wannabies....

Really though i couldnt give a toss about CBB or BB...

mad
I stopped watching TV altogether 5 years ago. If I do, I watch PBS (public Brodcasting Service here in the states).
i dont care about big brother. though, i must admit i watched a few episodes of the recent real world series.
Quote from MR_B :I'm sorry but Dirk isn't a "no mark"

Maybe 20 years ago he wasn't, now he is, he hasn't done anything in 20 years, heck even the stuff he DID do wasn't great.
Quote from MR_B :Give us Deal or No Deal

DOND is a lottery and should be classified as such.
#35 - MR_B
Quote from duke_toaster :DOND is a lottery and should be classified as such.

celeb big bro is a bit of a lottery too. Those voting lines are blatently fixed.
Quote from MR_B :celeb big bro is a bit of a lottery too. Those voting lines are blatently fixed.

Well, it's a public vote. I doubt they are fixed - but it isn't principaly a lottery.

DOND is princaply a lottery as it is basically the matter of choosing a box and watching the other ones get opened.

If poker is legally classified as a game of chance (IMO it should be classified as a game of skill - it involves mathematical probability, game theory and psychology), so should DOND - it should have to be a charity thing and cut the prize money to £200,000 - like that Monday lottery thing.
Quote from duke_toaster :Well, it's a public vote. I doubt they are fixed

they may not be fixed, but the simple fact we see an hours footage from 24 hours shws that the editing can be extremely influencial.
Quote from Captain Slow :they may not be fixed, but the simple fact we see an hours footage from 24 hours shws that the editing can be extremely influencial.

Can't you choose cameras on that stream?

From what I hear they automatically do it on where the most housemates are.
I voted for what the hell is it, and I also wanted to vote for: I don't give two hoots
Simple Answer: I don't give two hoots
very nice quote in your sig xaid0n
I find it the most pointless show on TV par Football :P. Its on during the night time on C4, when they are all asleep. Whats the point in that? Plus you can do what they do in your own home.
#43 - MR_B
Quote from duke_toaster :Well, it's a public vote. I doubt they are fixed - but it isn't principaly a lottery.

DOND is princaply a lottery as it is basically the matter of choosing a box and watching the other ones get opened.

If poker is legally classified as a game of chance (IMO it should be classified as a game of skill - it involves mathematical probability, game theory and psychology), so should DOND - it should have to be a charity thing and cut the prize money to £200,000 - like that Monday lottery thing.

Ah but it's deffinately a level better than big bro

Do you care about Celebrity Big Brother?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG