The online racing simulator
FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
Post skins here for the: Formula XR & Formula V8

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
That skin is simply amazing Al. Very nice work
-
Angry Ant (Soper) DELETED by Soper
#4 - Dopey
Anyone know or seen the "Players Club" indy car skin? Its like a light blue.. Just curious I'd like to have it. Hell, I'd make it but I am the least talented person on making skins.
Quote from Soper :Nice one Al and here s my Angry Ant

Oh, very cool skin, the first skin I ever liked!!! Can I use it in offline and online?
erm, you talking to fox or me? I believe neither of them are private so you can use them as you wish for online racing.
CRC has a new logo, in many different colors and styles. I think Stoney should have a file on the site somewhere. That one on the nose Al is old (well still looks pretty close to the new one -- same symbol, just new writing)
#8 - ekze
Quote from Tweaker :CRC has a new logo, in many different colors and styles. I think Stoney should have a file on the site somewhere. That one on the nose Al is old (well still looks pretty close to the new one -- same symbol, just new writing)

yep... like here
http://cleanracersclub.org/crc ... ;file=viewtopic&t=383
Hmmm I made a whole set of other colors. Isn't there a logo pack provided anywhere? The plain red one is great, but I think the other colors I made are nicer. Ok off topic, I guess discuss this on their forum

http://lfs.tweak.in/public/CRC_newlogo_2005.jpg
-
(HRT SHAUN) DELETED by HRT SHAUN : i found what i wanted
Attached images
martinifo8.jpg
FO8_GLORYJ001.jpg
Quote from alexoxol :Oh, very cool skin, the first skin I ever liked!!! Can I use it in offline and online?

Both are public Right AL?
Quote from Soper :Both are public Right AL?

Correct sir!
Updated my F1 skinpack. Mainly Jordan but also Williams and McLaren are updated. [EDIT] Minardi also updated, haven't updated the preview pic.
http://lfstools.crazyice.net/p ... ex.php?act=view&id=30

Thanks to every1 who has used/commented on/thanked me for these skins.
Sorry to any1 who are now sick of seeing FO8s in F1 liveries.

Gobz

p.s 1mb upload limit on forum sux
Attached images
f1skinpack.jpg
Great work, Gobz. ANyone ever caught driving a Minardi?
another masterpiece from me (ahem )

sticking with the tiger express theme for this one as i like it

the sides of the rear spoiler are left blank for numbers to go onto if used in league

as usual feedback welcomed
Attached images
foxpreview.jpg
FOX_tigerexpress.jpg
New forum, time to repost everything! Here's my gelati skin, which I've wound up adapting to all the open wheelers (lx cars are not open wheeled, before some smartarse calls me on it :haha: ) I've also done a matching helmet, given that these are the cars in which the helmet is most visible. It started life as an S1 MRT skin.
Attached images
FO8_gelati.jpg
gelatiscr.jpg
FOX_gelati.jpg
foxgelatiscr.jpg
Redbull FOX
Quote from Gobby :Updated my F1 skinpack. Mainly Jordan but also Williams and McLaren are updated. [EDIT] Minardi also updated, haven't updated the preview pic.
http://www.btinternet.com/~terry.cm/LFSf1skinpack.zip

Thanks to every1 who has used/commented on/thanked me for these skins.
Sorry to any1 who are now sick of seeing FO8s in F1 liveries.

Gobz

p.s 1mb upload limit on forum sux

GREAT !!!!
Jaroslav Janis F3000 Italia
My first FO8 skin. F3000 Italia, Ma-con Racing, Jaroslav Janis
Attached images
ma-con.jpg
FO8_janis.jpg
Here's a few shots of my new Rubber Ducky Racing teamskin for the FOX in action. Tell me what you think.
Attached images
RDRSkin1.jpg
RDRSkin2.jpg
RDRSkin3.jpg
Quote from EARWIG :My first FO8 skin. F3000 Italia, Ma-con Racing, Jaroslav Janis

By the way, that's really good. Because the car models look so much alike it's virtually the same car. Nice work .
Also my first skin...
Worked together with Thunder Child on this one for our new US League "Team EAGLE". It's not 100% yet but I'm enjoying it.

:-)
Attached images
USASkinTop.jpg
here's my second rossi skin posted in the right area this time hehheheheheh

hope you like it?
Here's the skin for Team HFSL, a new team.

LINK

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG