The online racing simulator
My personal WIP, need comments please (LX4)
Hey guys, as title, i would like to have some comments on how it looks, and if i should carry on, as i dont want to look a prat as no body does lol anyway heres one picture only, its the LX4 supposed to be Candy Red and Candy Blue....tell me if i have got it right
Attached images
Image2.jpg
didnt realise there was another skin anywhere with red and blue flip, directly down the middle...damn my idea has been done before.
#4 - ev0
I think the long nose of the car suits the split down the middle - are you going to be adding more details such as decals etc to it, or leave it plain? e
Ermm, i have a few ideas on it, I was going to add like an Alu textured strip right down the middle of the car, ontop of the colours, just to break it up and add some depth, and then some personal decals on the car as ive had from Nascar 2002 days
#6 - ev0
the silver strip would break it nicely - an idea could also be to have a red decal with a white outline on the blue part of the bonnet and blue decal with a white outline on the red, just to tie the two halves together a bit more. e
Brilliant Idea Evo, will try that out, as soon as i get the Alu strip dead centre lol, proving to be a pain.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG