The online racing simulator

Poll : LFS or Rfactor

Closed since :
LFS
Rfactor
#1 - sam93
LFS OR RFACTOR (what one do you thinks best?)
What sim do you thinks better lfs or rfactor

I think lfs is the best out of the 2.
#2 - joen
I concur.
ofcourse, you are at the lfs forum, so most people, if not all people here will agree.
Engenious poll in a LFS forum...
Not tried rFactor but considering this is the lfs forum then lfs will easily win i would think.
i think the first person to say rfactor is better will be lynched here...

no joke, search for the other rfactor threads
I haven't given rFactor a proper try, so I'm abstaining.

Can anyone remind me why I haven't tried rFactor? StarForce or something? No demo? I'm stumped!
#7 - DeKo
*sticks neck out*

atm, rfactor is better for me, plainly because there are tons of mods being released, and most of them are pretty decent. LFS hasnt been properly (I.E. imcompatible patch) updated for yonks, which makes it a bit boring. Im not saying Rfactor is a better sim, LFS physics engine is far superior, and the MP is better, but rfactor is getting updated more, which means im playing it more

*puts on flame retardent suit*
What do you think the answer would be in a LFS forum??
C'mon, i have a lot to say on this subject, but it is geting boring really...
Tastes are different, i finally learned that..
Played both, I like them both for different reasons, but out of the two, LFS gets around 95+% of my time. Does that answer the question?

Oh yeah, and btw.... You freely admit to being in Airdrie, DeKo??? I just say "Scotland". It`s far less embarrasing
#10 - DeKo
Quote from unseen :Oh yeah, and btw.... You freely admit to being in Airdrie, DeKo??? I just say "Scotland". It`s far less embarrasing

lmfao. I was betting that most people didnt realise what a shithole it was
Just like that: does R Factor have a free (unlimited) version? Or you have like 2 minutes to try it? Because 700mb is really big for a limited demo
As mentioned, possibly the worst place to get an unbiased opinion on the subject.
lfs is better for me because my concerns are good physics and racing right now. the physics for lfs just feel noticably more solid to me.

rfactor has many usermade cars and tracks, but the driving just doesnt do it for me like LFS.
I`d love to know where those votes for RFactor came from....
#15 - Jakg
..rFacotr forum?
Like asking around in a pro-feminism forum whether or not women belong in the kitchen.
Quote from sam93 :What sim do you thinks better lfs or rfactor

I think lfs is the best out of the 2.

I wonder what answer would you get if you ran this poll on the rFactor forum...
#18 - joen
the wrong answer.
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I wonder what answer would you get if you ran this poll on the rFactor forum...

Quote from Ferrari27 @ RSC :I hate LFS and all who play it

Now why you feel the need to come to a rFactor forum to talk about LFS is beyond me, I guess they sent you here to make LFS be heard about again.

Claiming LFS has realistic sounds is just taking the urine tho LOL, brilliant, and has more setup options? now your really just having a joke right?

awww... no public poll
rF isn't that bad it's just no match for LFS in what LFS does best (quick online play). I almost voted for rF just to make it slightly less one sided but in the end just couldn't bring myself to it.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I haven't given rFactor a proper try, so I'm abstaining.

Can anyone remind me why I haven't tried rFactor? StarForce or something? No demo? I'm stumped!

Has a (sp) demo and no starforce, demo cars are crap though so they may unduly turn you away from it.
#23 - Gunn
A poll in the LFS forum isn't going to give you any revelations about which choice to make. So before this thread degenerates into a slanging match, here's one we prepared earlier. And in the red corner, weighing in at a hefty 39 pages, it's the head Vs the brick wall. :banghead:

So grab your salty crisps and a six pack of your favourite beverage, sit back and bask in the awesome magnificance of the fruitless debate of the ceeeeenturyyyy!

:munching_
eh... lock?
rfactor of course...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG