The online racing simulator
Random XRR skin
(13 posts, started )
Random XRR skin
Well i got really bored and i wanted to make a skin in Gimp, now please tell me what i need to improve on!.
Attached images
XRR_HKS.jpg
Attached files
Untitled.psd - 1.5 MB - 247 views
#2 - herki
1. Work on one skin at a time, not several
2. Don't just mirror one side of the car, that makes it look weird IMHO
3. Don't just use decals, use a colour theme, so it doesn't look so plain
4. GET RID OF THAT PSEUDO-HOODSCOOP
Quote from herki :

Alot of famous car skins actualley have one side back to front.

like Blitz or Project U i think and theres a few more or loads more i cant remember ^^
#4 - Vain
And they look stupid.
They are famous, but they look stupid.

Unless of course you can't read. Like f.e. drifters.

Vain
#5 - herki
Quote from Vain :And they look stupid.
They are famous, but they look stupid.

Unless of course you can't read. Like e.g. drifters.

Vain

corrected it for you. and as i said I think it looks weird. for weird people it may look normal
Quote from herki :corrected it for you. and as i said I think it looks weird. for weird people it may look normal

lol, i dont think it looks normal realy. but why do they flip it is it becuase they did somthing different from lazyness and cos it was different they got praised.... lol
#7 - Gunn
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Well i got really bored and i wanted to make a skin in Gimp, now please tell me what i need to improve on!.

You might like to try some good quality decals instead of fuzzy ones. Also you need to compsensate for stretching.
Wow, no one even told me what i need to improve on, all they said was this is stupid this is ugly....
it may look normal to wierd people.
You guys ARE NOT ****ING NICE AT ALL.
Quote from herki :1. Work on one skin at a time, not several

Quote from Gunn :You might like to try some good quality decals instead of fuzzy ones. Also you need to compsensate for stretching.

Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow, no one even told me what i need to improve on, all they said was this is stupid this is ugly....
it may look normal to wierd people.
You guys ARE NOT ****ING NICE AT ALL.

Maybe you should read the posts. Keep up this attitude!
Wow, Gunn was the only one that told me something...
Quote from herki :1. Work on one skin at a time, not several

Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow, Gunn was the only one that told me something...

The other thread of his certainly has some negative feedback in it. Most of it is useless, some constructive critisism seem to be hard to come by here nowadays

@herki: there's nothing wrong working with several skins at a time. I've at least 6 WIPs atm.
Quote from Hyperactive :@herki: there's nothing wrong working with several skins at a time. I've at least 6 WIPs atm.

Well, with his half-finished skins here, asking if it is okay to release it, I wanted to suggest working more on one skin intensivly instead of doing several half-assed ones. Of course there is nothing wrong with multiple works at one time, but you should show some effort if you know what I mean

Random XRR skin
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG