The online racing simulator
Yay Top Gear!
(118 posts, started )
is it going to be on BBC Prime or BBC World ?
Quote from ZORER :is it going to be on BBC Prime or BBC World ?

All I know is that in UK (haha me), It's on BBC2.
There is a Special on the 21st, And The Start of the new series on the 28th.
The day before my mock GCSEs start. I guess I'll be revising while watching
Quote from LFSn00b :Nooooo! I want to watch! Where can i watch this?

The same place I would most probably, download it the day after it airs. I could watch it on TV, but that'd mean digging it out.

Did you also know Top Gear is the most downloading show/series/programme/thingy there is?
Quote from LFSn00b :Nooooo! I want to watch! Where can i watch this?

MTV3 MAX:lla tota kuulemma tulee. Tai alkaa tulemaan jossain välissä. Mutta sen sijaan että lahjottaisin rahat MTV3:lle maksamalla tuosta paskakanavapaketista, niin imuroisin ihan vaan suoraan netistä.
#33 - JTbo
Quote from deggis :MTV3 MAX:lla tota kuulemma tulee. Tai alkaa tulemaan jossain välissä. Mutta sen sijaan että lahjottaisin rahat MTV3:lle maksamalla tuosta paskakanavapaketista, niin imuroisin ihan vaan suoraan netistä.

Spock, you forgot to turn your universal translator on
Quote from JTbo :Spock, you forgot to turn your universal translator on

My fish doen't work :/

#35 - JTbo
Quote from Stew2000 :My fish doen't work :/

http://www.mustardweb.org/mustardpics/issue4/babelfish.gif

Ah that must be that you are out of brain wave energy sir, that is nothing to worry about

MTV3 MAX is one of tv's pay channels in here, that broadcasts topgear show, however deggis recommend not to pay, but download.

I just did read that latest broadcast of top gear on that MTV3 MAX channel did start 15 minutes late, then they did cut broadcast middle of sentence and started show another top gear episode, which also was cut before end. Also there was nice translations of car names:
Lamborghini Murcielago was Merchielago, Pagani was Pergani and so on. Now that is way to broadcast tv shows on pay channel. Somehow even I turn to side of crime and downloading episodes instead of paying for that channel anything.
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... My family won the channelpack for three months, so we don't need to buy

And translate to Stew

AFAIK MTV3 Max is the channel where Top Gear is shown. Or will start soon. But instead of buying that sh!tchannelpack, i would download them straight in the internet.
Yup, im not good at translating.

better then me
Top Gear is on today.

BBC2: 21:00 - Top Gear: Best of British
Quote from Stew2000 :Top Gear is on today.

BBC2: 21:00 - Top Gear: Best of British

SON OF A ¤%##¤!

Cant see BBC2
Quote from shaGuar :SON OF A ¤%##¤!

Cant see BBC2

HAHAHA
Yay for me then.

It is repeats anyway.
Quote :A selection of films from the vaults in which Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May examine the best British vehicles, including the sporty Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Noble M15 and Lotus Exige, and the luxurious Rolls Royce Phantom and Bentley Arnage T. Plus, some of the greatest Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car, including Ranulph Fiennes, Ray Winston, Joanna Lumley and Stephen Fry

And i have uTorrent :P
Lucky me, I have BBC2 at home
Quote from Stew2000 :

Great. BBC2 Channel just offered in Malaysia...
Still want to hear Jeremy whinning...
http://www.mininova.org/tor/539512

From finalgear forum:
Quote :
its the best of, just watched it, they grabbed a bunch of old segments with british celebrities liks elen mcarthur, steven fry, and "british" cars like the rolls phantom, ascari kz1 etc and pasted it together into a show

The start of the new series has been put back to the first Sunday of February, which is bad news. The good news is that, apparently, they will show Hammond's crash in the first episode, which should be worth seeing.
Old School Top Gear
Noticed the 1991 series of TopGear is now on Google video. Its nothing like current TopGear you understand, but still good. Its amazing how dated looking the cars are, I remeber when all this stuff looked so modern

Plus there's also the bonus of checking out out Clarkson's incredible afro lol

http://video.google.com/videos ... ration%3Along&start=0
Quote from DratsaB :Noticed the 1991 series of TopGear is now on Google video. Its nothing like current TopGear you understand, but still good. Its amazing how dated looking the cars are, I remeber when all this stuff looked so modern

Plus there's also the bonus of checking out out Clarkson's incredible afro lol

http://video.google.com/videos ... ration%3Along&start=0

The good ol' days of when Clarkson had hair & a good back. XD
I have BBC2 if im in England or Netherlands so
Just got the Newsletter from Top Gear.

Quote from topgear.com :Hammond's back. Really, he is. The Hamster returns to your screen at 8pm this Sunday in the most explosive episode of Top Gear ever - and the action will continue on TopGear.com as soon as the credits roll.

Richard will be blogging right here at 9pm - read about this, and our exclusive computer-generated reconstruction of the accident in our news story.

Having spent the day with Richard as he made his emotional return to the TG studio, TopGear.com can happily report that he's healthy, happy and just a little bit embarrassed to have caused so much trouble.

sweet

ty for the heads up

Yay Top Gear!
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG