The online racing simulator
Random yellow/black, flame skin
I didnt spend much work on this spent 2 hours on it only 25 mins longer becuase some sponsor sticker's were misplaced and just a few minor things my friend dosnt like it i loved it then i felt bad about it and went of it. This skin is public so feel free to use it if you wish.

pictures may not b good since i used Macromedia Fireworks tht program just does somhing weird to the quality.
And also just for fun i might throw in a helmet skin for the next one and a suit if i can since i found the suit skin on the data.

Is it posible to make a suit skin then??? ohwell ill just see what happens.

This is my 3rd skin maybe 4th im not sure to please dont be too harsh on me.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Template:

http://i69.photobucket.com/alb ... /XRT_yellow_black_pro.jpg

Screenshots:

http://i69.photobucket.com/alb ... er65/XRT_SCREENDSHOT5.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/alb ... ter65/XRT_SCREENSHOT2.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/alb ... ter65/XRT_SCREENSHOT3.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/alb ... ter65/XRT_SCREENSHOT4.jpg

Files where to big to attach.
#2 - herki
The "Apex'i" sticker on the back is still way too low for my taste, but doesn't look too bad from what I can see. But I can hardly see anything on your screenshots, the quality of them is utter crap, turn up resolution and AA for screenshots, so you can actually see the skin
Here is something to ponder...what if you spent 2-4 hours on a skin, instead of 25 minutes, would it look better?
Quote from jayhawk :Here is something to ponder...what if you spent 2-4 hours on a skin, instead of 25 minutes, would it look better?

Ok.

1. I was bored.

2. I had an idea for it but got bored.

3. Just maybe i wanted to spend 25 mins.

4. I had a party in 25 mins. And got back late and couldnt be assed to make it look good even the next day.

5. Fireworks makes pics shit. and i said tht and tht guy stil blodey has a go at me.

6. I said dont be harsh please.

7. lfs forum isnt very encouriging its ****ing anoying if you ask me.
Since when was I harsh? I am stating that, instead of spending just a few minutes dicking around and making something you seem to be not so proud of, how about taking a few hours on one skin, and having pride in your work?

Yeesh, good luck in the real world if you cant stand constructive critisizm(sp) on the internet.
#6 - herki
Quote from dizzlez :Ok.

1. I was bored.

2. I had an idea for it but got bored.

3. Just maybe i wanted to spend 25 mins.

4. I had a party in 25 mins. And got back late and couldnt be assed to make it look good even the next day.

5. Fireworks makes pics shit. and i said tht and tht guy stil blodey has a go at me.

6. I said dont be harsh please.

7. lfs forum isnt very encouriging its ****ing anoying if you ask me.

I'll ignore 1-5 ...
@ 6: There was nothing harsh, harsh would be a comment like "ur skin looks carp d00d!!!111"
@ 7: If that bit of critic annoys you already, I happy not to have met you in real life

...Grow up, dude, you gotta learn to handle criticism, and my criticism was contructive, I suggested what you can do better... What kind of encouragment were you looking for? "zOMG!!1 bestest skin iv eva seen!!" or what?
Wow what the fck.

I was pissed off this morning with my family mainly my little brother today he wound me up fcking mad this time.

He is like the devil's child.

Sory for me flipping out like that but i supose i cant blame my own afairs at home for what i wrote up.

Can we forgive and forget?

If not then i understand

#8 - herki
#9 - joen
Quote from herki :I can, look what my sig says

He has to give you his money to make you forgive him?

shame on you...
Quote from joen :He has to give you his money to make you forgive him?

shame on you...

lol

Thanku you have forigvin me.
Why isnt my quality anygood????

My computer is great and fast the graphics is all fine but when people post there skins the quality is amazingly real. why!?
Quote from LFSn00b :Because Crapbucket resizes them to 800x600, you can change that by selecting the 2mb thing in the resize thing.

No even in replays it isnt satisfying

Ill try what you said though ^^
#13 - Vain
You'll need to increase the screen resolution in LFS. Small step-by-step tutorial:
1. Rightclick on your desktop-background of windows. Select 'Settings' from the menu.
2. Select the index card 'Settings' and remember the numbers it says under 'resolution'. Mine says 1280x1024. Also remember the color depth. Mine is 32 bit.
3. Exit that dialogue and start LFS. Click 'Options' and then select 'Screen' on the left side hand.
4. Select the resolution and color depth you remembered.

If that isn't satisfactory yet, increase the desktop resolution in the dialogue under step 2. If the process fails because your monitor can't display that resolution it'll reset itself after 15 seconds, so it's fail-safe as long as you don't panic and click around wildly. If you found a higher resolution your monitor can handle, select it in LFS using the method described above.

If the above was successful you might want to think about increasing image quality further using antialiasing and anisotropic filtering, but that would be a longer guide.
Hope that helps.

[Edit]
About the necessary time for a skin:
This FZ5 skin was made in one evening using the GIMP. If you have an idea it really doesn't take that long to execute it - even if you have to do difficult aligning.
Also, I made a simple skin on request that used only basic color-schemes, as on a real semi-pro racecar. That was done in 2 hours and gave a pretty cool club-racing effect.

Vain
Quote from joen :He has to give you his money to make you forgive him?

shame on you...

For sure
Too bad it didn't work yet, I guess I'll have to use bigger letters. But you can in fact give me money, that works. And it'll make me feel better
Thank's VAIN!

and how do i get gimp?....

I went on the right website i think but i cant donlaod or im looking wrong anyone be kind enough to give me and hand?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG