The online racing simulator
#1 - EmilO
Logitech wingman forumla force GP
Hello!
im having problem with my wheel.
when im driving my wheel freaks out see the picture attatched.
when my wheel is straigt irl its turned some degrees to right/left
i dosen't matter how long time i drive it can be 5mins or 1h.
i need to recalibrate it about 5times in 1h

Please help me

Bad english again!
Attached images
wheelproblem.JPG
Not sure if I'm getting this right: Evereything is fine when you start out and the wheel later discalibrates itself in the sense that when you hold your FF GP straight the car in LFS will steer to one side?

I'm using the same wheel but this never happened to me. Sounds like a hardware problem, though. Maybe there's something loose in the wheel?

Edit: Just remembered that there was a "Wheel Centering Fix" on the wingmanteam website. This fix is actually for the Momo and afaik usually does not apply to the FF GP. But you might wanna give it a shot anyway. Who knows maybe it'll help.
Link.
#3 - EmilO
Quote from Linsen :Not sure if I'm getting this right: Evereything is fine when you start out and the wheel later discalibrates itself in the sense that when you hold your FF GP straight the car in LFS will steer to one side?

I'm using the same wheel but this never happened to me. Sounds like a hardware problem, though. Maybe there's something loose in the wheel?

yep you got it right!

ive downloaded some software now and it seems to be working but i wonder how long..
#4 - Kurdt
hi! I have wingman formula gp and same problem! Plz tell me what software you download and install? And another problem,when i'am breakin wheel start shakin in monitor! =( I attach replay =) Plz help me.
replay - [attach]22775[/attach]
#5 - EmilO
Quote from Kurdt :hi! I have wingman formula gp and same problem! Plz tell me what software you download and install? And another problem,when i'am breakin wheel start shakin in monitor! =( I attach replay =) Plz help me.
replay - [ATTACH]22775[/ATTACH]

Hello!

First of download this in you language:
http://www.logitech.com/index. ... ,CRID=1789,contentid=5307
next welll install the program (duuh!..)
then you can calibrate the wheel,and after that my wheel works fine for now...
#6 - Kurdt
I'am playing with this software, but wheel don't work properly. it's like his(wheel) uncalibrate in race, and set sensivity very high.
not sure if right but maybe u havent guys locked your calibration lock.
#8 - siLc
Hello. I dont want to start another thread, but I`m having a problem again with my Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP.
The thing is if I shift down with the left paddle once, 2 gears shift down in LFS. I`m sure that I dont touch the paddle twice. I unscrewed the wheel other day hoping to find some bended contacts there or smth, but there were another buttons under the gear shifting paddles.
I would like to know if anyone has got an experience with this? Or does anyone know what I could do?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG