The online racing simulator
GIMP Tuning(Tuning the cars look)
(16 posts, started )
its ok but i would add alot more

this is what i did using gimp2.0.
Attached images
light-mod.jpg
How about some background blurring, such as if the picture was taken from a person instead of a fixed position. I have tried to do it a little bit with my photoshop with mixed results not worth posting.
well um would’in it be easer to put the decals on the skin then added them to a photo? but good job on editing out the front plate, i'll give you an A+ on that
#4 - Davo
hehe doesn't GIMP have motion blur? gaussian just doesnt look right.
#5 - herki
Quote from Davo :hehe doesn't GIMP have motion blur? gaussian just doesnt look right.

It has
you can do radial blurs, gaussian doesn't just look not right, it looks... weird
#6 - bbman
Quote from Davo :hehe doesn't GIMP have motion blur? gaussian just doesnt look right.

It does, as well as some others (lenseblur for example)...
The white looks over contrasted. Where did you source the original?
#9 - d6nn
Quote from Bob Smith :The white looks over contrasted. Where did you source the original?

I play with my friend's Account, not mine....I am from Greece and i dont have a credit card or a way to buy LFS S2 at the moment....i like the game very much so i'll do smth.
#11 - joen
Quote from MorfeasFX :I play with my friend's Account, not mine....I am from Greece and i dont have a credit card or a way to buy LFS S2 at the moment....i like the game very much so i'll do smth.

There are other ways to get LFS besides a credit card. Besides that, using somebody else's account is not allowed. "At the moment"? And that moment has lasted, what 2 years?
Quote from MorfeasFX :I play with my friend's Account, not mine....I am from Greece and i dont have a credit card or a way to buy LFS S2 at the moment....i like the game very much so i'll do smth.

Thats just busted or plain stupity >.<
Quote from joen :There are other ways to get LFS besides a credit card. Besides that, using somebody else's account is not allowed. "At the moment"? And that moment has lasted, what 2 years?

Hey relax guys, i am just in a college in my country and i rarely play LFS...what's the problem...

I dont play for 2 years non stop LFS...i have lessons and exams to pass.
so , stop using friends account. and play the demo you can survive the demo cause you play so little due to your educational needs...
#16 - joen
Quote :
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

For your own use applies to the license owner, not the owner of the computer it's installed on.
Whether he uses the account online or not is irrelevant.

GIMP Tuning(Tuning the cars look)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG