The online racing simulator
Bush the American Idiot
(92 posts, started )
I hate him, my friends hate him, everyone I know hates him. We screwed are selves over in Iraq. If we leave we'll be happy and then there will probably be another attack, if we stay it will probably go bad . This is becoming a war for oil, that will probably not be ours in the end.

There are the craziest conspiracies now that the Bush administration plotted the whole 9/11 attacks just to go to war, and get the petrol.
#27 - th84
Quote from anttt69 :Discuss

What would you like to discuss? For every finger you point at someone there are 4 more pointing back at you. The UK is in Iraq too, what does that make you?

I do agree that Bush is a idiot and I do believe he decieved the people with his reasons to go into Iraq, but how many time's to you need to hear that before you stop bunching all American's into the same boat? Most American's are against the war/invasion of Iraq, only the people who are to prideful to admit there president was wrong are for it.

Ill be the first to admit that we have made some bonehead moves since 9/11, but who are you to judge us for it?

FTR, I didnt vote for the idiot either time.

Quote :we'll have the last laugh

Only if America is there to help.

Dont you people get tired of these types of threads? These types of thread's get old real fast. I bet ive seen 1000 of these types of thread's since ive been a member of this forum. Every time they make me sick to my stomach.

Thread starter, you need some help. Do you crave attention that bad that you need to try and start a flame war (again)? Buy a dog or ask mommy for a hug.

"Dumbass Americans".... I wouldnt trade places with you for all the money in America.

And Jamesrowe, you must really be jealous of American's, Ive noticed that you take every oppurtunity to take pot shots at us. Do you need a hug to? When you say the stupid $hit you say, it make's me glad Im here and not where you are.

Blair, the idiot with no balls..... discuss.
From a UK citizen that has visited the USA on holiday, and not in a 5* hotel, but staying with family in West Palm Beach, Florida, he is what I found.

The People was so helpful. No matter what job you done, you was respected. You cleaned the streets, you was not just a street cleaner, you was somebody. Everybody in the US played their part, and got respect for that. OK so some people in the US are on the large size, due to Maccy D's, Burger King ( goto Wendies, its far better ) and lots of Takeaway stuff, but when i went to USA, I cooked every night for Sis in law, and they loved it. Thats the problem, its cheaper to eat out than eat it.

Mr Bush didn't do that, that was already there. Mr Bush ( as out of politness i don;t call him george as i don;t know him ) didn't cause that.

Some people, and am sorry to say, espcially the UK people need to wake up and take a "Vacation" american style, and really see what life is about.

In the UK, we are so deadline this and deadline that, and get it down now, and I wanted it yesterday, now with the US, only spending 2.5 wks there, you can see, its more family orientated, its more "family come first" senario, its more relaxed, there is so much more respect, for no matter what job you do, you play a part.

In the UK, you look at a person collecting trollies in Tesco's, you look down, don;t tell me you don't as I know you do ( i performed a study for local council 5yrs ago )

Bush might have it wrong, but as said earlier, bush doesn;t make the choices, his side kicks does.

Tell you something, going to USA for 2.5 wks living USA life, not in a hotel or anthing like that. If somebody said to me....

1. Lifetime in US
2. Lifetime where you are

I know what i would choose
Bush isn't fit to be the most powerful man in the world in the eyes of many people from around the world, myself included, unfortunately America has far too many backward people who believe they should be able to rule the planet whilst guzzling fuel.

I don't believe any of the conspiracy nonsense about the twin towers mainly because the US government is too stupid to pull it off

Seriously though it has become the generic excuse for war that Bush was looking for, there was no need to invade Afghanistan, it was just a mistake in itself even though it hasn't been a cock up on the scale of Iraq. IMO Bush/Blair took Afghanistan in the hope of stabilizing the middle east and getting control of the oil supply. Likewise I think Iraq was an exercise in stabilizing the region/US oil supplies though anyone who couldn't see it was going to go balls up from a mile off shouldn't be ruling the world (unfortunately quite literally).
@Fordman - having visited the US pre-9/11 I agree the ideal is nice and generally the people are far more welcoming than you'd ever get in the UK. But there's a big but the current US style of life is destroying the world, it eats up energy over 50% of the worlds energy is used by the US IIRC, refuses to acknowledge global warming and is responsible for allowing a few extremists to destablise the world overnight.
Thank you, Fordman for that paragraph. I cant agree with President Bush on all of his ideas, but I DO agree with the fact that he sticks to his ideals, which I think is a merit lacking in society today; "if it gets too hard, just quit" seems to be the status quo in America. I love my country, but we have alot of pussies and spineless people here. I call it being "Oprah-ized".

First up, I think that a person who is not an American cannot really say "Bush is an idiot" because I can predict with absolute certainty if I critisize, let us say, Mr. Blair and his Labour party, the which I can write ENDLESS paragraphs on, I would be attacked from all sides. But on the other hand, when your country is hated by people who secretly envy it, I can see the "outrage" against my countrys figurehead, which is all he really is. Dont like our policies? That is our Congrss to blame.

By the way, I am neither democrat or republican, but libertarian. Look it up.
Life is more relaxed when you are on holiday, it's easy to get smitten with a country when you dont do the 9 to 5 grind.
Quote from jayhawk :By the way, I am neither democrat or republican, but libertarian. Look it up.

:headbang:

War in Iraq doesn't affect me, so I don't care about whatever Bush does. I think abortion is wrong, but if someone wants to go kill their baby, they can go right ahead (as long as its not my kid :P). I think smoking is bad, but if someone wants to die of lung cancer, thats fine with me, as long as I'm not paying their healthcare.
Quote from ajp71 :@Fordman - having visited the US pre-9/11 I agree the ideal is nice and generally the people are far more welcoming than you'd ever get in the UK. But there's a big but the current US style of life is destroying the world, it eats up energy over 50% of the worlds energy is used by the US IIRC, refuses to acknowledge global warming and is responsible for allowing a few extremists to destablise the world overnight.

Western countries are destroying the world, not just the States. My country I'm ashamed to say also didn't ratify the Kyoto agreement and we should hang our heads in shame too. It is up our governments to solve this. Unfortunately in the States (and in Australia too IMO), we have governments that play on peoples fears to get re-elected and bolster our unsustainable economies for a few more years. It will change (it is changing in America at the moment), but it will take time, and it will be years or decades before we get back on target in terms of the environment.
Quote from Becky Rose :Life is more relaxed when you are on holiday, it's easy to get smitten with a country when you dont do the 9 to 5 grind.

Seriously, we in America are really that friendly with foriegners. We think, and this no joke, that they are neat. Interesting. In the Midwest where I live, we are terrifyingly friendly. The far West and East, in my opinion, has a snobby, elitest side to it, while the south are filled with just some wonderful, honest and friendly people. We are also really intrigued with the rest of the world, but find traveling a bit pointless sometimes with having such a huge country to explore first.

If you ever are able to come to the States, my wife and I are more than happy to accomadate you, show you around Chicago. The porch light will always be on.
Quote from farcar :Western countries are destroying the world, not just the States. My country I'm ashamed to say also didn't ratify the Kyoto agreement and we should hang our heads in shame too. It is up our governments to solve this. Unfortunately in the States (and in Australia too IMO), we have governments that play on peoples fears to get re-elected and bolster our unsustainable economies for a few more years. It will change (it is changing in America at the moment), but it will take time, and it will be years or decades before we get back on target in terms of the environment.

IMO the West (particularly the UK) are very weakly led and are effectively falling into line with Bush's ideals through their own rein of terror, is it me or are the governments trying to promote the fear of terrorism Our government has just started a new system where you can register to have an updated risk level texted to your mobile by MI5 now if that isn't spreading fear what is?

Quote from jayhawk :because I can predict with absolute certainty if I critisize, let us say, Mr. Blair and his Labour party, the which I can write ENDLESS paragraphs on, I would be attacked from all sides.

Fire away most Brits really couldn't care for Blair and frankly hate are current government, the only reason why Blair is where he is is because there's no real opposition.
Quote from jayhawk :But on the other hand, when your country is hated by people who secretly envy it, I can see the "outrage" against my countrys figurehead, which is all he really is. Dont like our policies? That is our Congrss to blame.

Don't be so sure that all the hate towards your country is backed by a 'secret' envy. I've learned that most Americans are some of the friendliest and, more importantly, some of the nicest people to hang out with, but the attitude of 'we have something you all want' is just cliche and really, truly doesn't apply anymore.

It certainly did when the United States were created, but in our current time? There are certainly better countries to live in.

Anyway, just pointing that out. I used to be a blind anti-American idiot, but I've found in recent years that you can't just judge a country by what the media puts through to you.
Quote from Jertje :Don't be so sure that all the hate towards your country is backed by a 'secret' envy. I've learned that most Americans are some of the friendliest and, more importantly, some of the nicest people to hang out with, but the attitude of 'we have something you all want' is just cliche and really, truly doesn't apply anymore.

It certainly did when the United States were created, but in our current time? There are certainly better countries to live in.

Anyway, just pointing that out. I used to be a blind anti-American idiot, but I've found in recent years that you can't just judge a country by what the media puts through to you.

I was hoping to get an arguement from that sentence. Excellent response.
Quote from ajp71 :@Fordman - having visited the US pre-9/11 I agree the ideal is nice and generally the people are far more welcoming than you'd ever get in the UK. But there's a big but the current US style of life is destroying the world, it eats up energy over 50% of the worlds energy is used by the US IIRC, refuses to acknowledge global warming and is responsible for allowing a few extremists to destablise the world overnight.

hah! you might want to try that one again, if i remember and actually i dont have to, its obvious that china uses somewhere around 70% or more of the world's energy and produces the most pollutants

lets also not forget what bush did his first term; give $600 tax refundsto everyone.. whats that? he bought votes? your an idiot if you think that, bush did that to improve economy, if it weren't for bush giving the refunds, we'd be in a slump right now and prices would surely be going up.. man i can't wait to see what else i learn in economy class this semester

and like jertje said, you can't base a country on their media, and since the US i believe has the LARGEST worldwide media output, its easy to criticize every little tiny thing, which is just plain unreasonable and not really necesary in the first place.. enough people criticize things and that doesn't do a damn thing to be honest, its the media! all they care about is making money, so they put up as much crap as they can and get people addicted and start paying and there you go... theres your economy and how the world goes round, not by gravity, but addiction and money, and to many useless opinions that get nothing done
Him and john howard are the biggest dumb ****s around
Politics is like pro wrestling, you can boo bush all you want, but if you truly want to belive he has anything at all to do with all that goes on in the world, your just falling into the smoke and mirrors that are set up for the precise purpose of disguising the people you should be discussing.

The invisible wealth that runs the globe is the puppeteer and your all just booing the puppets.

The Rothcilds the Saudis, the Coke-a-Cola's and the Shell's, are who you should be discussing, not some idiot that used "lacerations" as a synonym for "tears", because he had mistaken it's spelling for the word "tares" in a thesaurus.

What should be discussed is why there is a plethora of cutting edge scientists being murdered? Why do we have laws that enforce profits over ethics? Why do we use nuclear power and fossil fuels when rocket fuel is found in tap water? Why are we fed animals that have dangerous diseases, simply because any alternative to feeding livestock the remains of other livestock would cut into profits?

So stare at bush and call him an idiot and don't ask those fore mentioned questions, let us see how long it is till your country has a little bush of its own, if you belive it doesn't already.
Quote from Fordman :From a UK citizen that has visited the USA on holiday, and not in a 5* hotel, but staying with family in West Palm Beach, Florida, he is what I found.

The People was so helpful. No matter what job you done, you was respected. You cleaned the streets, you was not just a street cleaner, you was somebody. Everybody in the US played their part, and got respect for that. OK so some people in the US are on the large size, due to Maccy D's, Burger King ( goto Wendies, its far better ) and lots of Takeaway stuff, but when i went to USA, I cooked every night for Sis in law, and they loved it. Thats the problem, its cheaper to eat out than eat it.

Mr Bush didn't do that, that was already there. Mr Bush ( as out of politness i don;t call him george as i don;t know him ) didn't cause that.

Some people, and am sorry to say, espcially the UK people need to wake up and take a "Vacation" american style, and really see what life is about.

In the UK, we are so deadline this and deadline that, and get it down now, and I wanted it yesterday, now with the US, only spending 2.5 wks there, you can see, its more family orientated, its more "family come first" senario, its more relaxed, there is so much more respect, for no matter what job you do, you play a part.

In the UK, you look at a person collecting trollies in Tesco's, you look down, don;t tell me you don't as I know you do ( i performed a study for local council 5yrs ago )

Bush might have it wrong, but as said earlier, bush doesn;t make the choices, his side kicks does.

Tell you something, going to USA for 2.5 wks living USA life, not in a hotel or anthing like that. If somebody said to me....

1. Lifetime in US
2. Lifetime where you are

I know what i would choose

Never thought I would post here but, that is a fair comment. I have never been to any other country, but the first country I would like to go to would be America, I've never really liked America's politics (partly because of Bush's ways of thinking) but I have spoken to plenty of Americans online and spoke to and most seem a fairly decent bunch and very family orientated, whereas here, families are very scarse because of teenagers spending most of their time getting drunk or drugged. I must be a minority of teens that dont actually drink (excessively) or take drugs. One thing that has to be certain, if I was to visit America, I would visit the people I've spoken to as I would love to see what their daily doings would be like.
Quote from Xaid0n :Never thought I would post here but, that is a fair comment. I have never been to any other country, but the first country I would like to go to would be America, I've never really liked America's politics (partly because of Bush's ways of thinking) but I have spoken to plenty of Americans online and spoke to and most seem a fairly decent bunch and very family orientated, whereas here, families are very scarse because of teenagers spending most of their time getting drunk or drugged. I must be a minority of teens that dont actually drink (excessively) or take drugs. One thing that has to be certain, if I was to visit America, I would visit the people I've spoken to as I would love to see what their daily doings would be like.

I don't see why you would think teenagers are not doing drugs over in America, I can't speak for teen staistics directly, but drug use, drug crime, and drug deaths are much higher in america than in your country. In fact, they are higher in at least a half a dozen countrys over yours. The grass in always greener.....no pun intended...lol
heh yeah but its always increasing, most kids prefer to spend time outside causing trouble then spending time doing "family" things, like eating together, talking, messing around etc, that was the point i was trying to make.
Quote from jayhawk :Seriously, we in America are really that friendly with foriegners. We think, and this no joke, that they are neat. Interesting. In the Midwest where I live, we are terrifyingly friendly. The far West and East, in my opinion, has a snobby, elitest side to it, while the south are filled with just some wonderful, honest and friendly people. We are also really intrigued with the rest of the world, but find traveling a bit pointless sometimes with having such a huge country to explore first.

Do you live in the same country that I do?
Quote from Xaid0n :heh yeah but its always increasing, most kids prefer to spend time outside causing trouble then spending time doing "family" things, like eating together, talking, messing around etc, that was the point i was trying to make.

yea if they have jackass parents that dont care one bit about their kids and buy them cellphones, credit cards, and ipods when they are like... 8..
Quote from Xaid0n :heh yeah but its always increasing, most kids prefer to spend time outside causing trouble then spending time doing "family" things, like eating together, talking, messing around etc, that was the point i was trying to make.

I wholeheartedly agree, with that I'm just saying that IMO most problems/issues with teens /familys are universal, not local.

We tend to put blame on the teens themselves or the families, when in an almost linear fashion, the rise of such social problems have rose with the changes in media, marketing comunications and the overall balance of pay to the average worker.

If you look at the countries that have the larger share of the socially caused problems you find quite often that, they are also the countries that have the larger ratio of lowest/highest paid worker in a company, advancements in impersonalized communications, advanced states of marketing, and therefore consumerism etc...

Quote from XCNuse :yea if they have jackass parents that dont care one bit about their kids and buy them cellphones, credit cards, and ipods when they are like... 8..

Thats exactly it!
#48 - Gunn
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Politics is like pro wrestling, you can boo bush all you want, but if you truly want to belive he has anything at all to do with all that goes on in the world, your just falling into the smoke and mirrors that are set up for the precise purpose of disguising the people you should be discussing.

The invisible wealth that runs the globe is the puppeteer and your all just booing the puppets.

The Rothcilds the Saudis, the Coke-a-Cola's and the Shell's, are who you should be discussing, not some idiot that used "lacerations" as a synonym for "tears", because he had mistaken it's spelling for the word "tares" in a thesaurus.

What should be discussed is why there is a plethora of cutting edge scientists being murdered? Why do we have laws that enforce profits over ethics? Why do we use nuclear power and fossil fuels when rocket fuel is found in tap water? Why are we fed animals that have dangerous diseases, simply because any alternative to feeding livestock the remains of other livestock would cut into profits?

So stare at bush and call him an idiot and don't ask those fore mentioned questions, let us see how long it is till your country has a little bush of its own, if you belive it doesn't already.

There is a lot of truth in this post but people often treat such claims as mere conspiracy theories or paranoia. Historical accounts have been manipulated and doctored to keep people blind to the truth. If I were to say that the Jews won WW2 most people would scoff and laugh at me for spouting nonsense, but I wouldn't be lying.
Quote from BrandonAGr :Do you live in the same country that I do?

Texas is always a state that I've had the impression (wrongly or rightly) is very backward in its views and also happens to have a high Bush support

Quote from Gunn :There is a lot of truth in this post but people often treat such claims as mere conspiracy theories or paranoia. Historical accounts have been manipulated and doctored to keep people blind to the truth. If I were to say that the Jews won WW2 most people would scoff and laugh at me for spouting nonsense, but I wouldn't be lying.

Yep watching Fahrenheit 9/11 is very enlightening.
#50 - Gunn
Quote from ajp71 :
Yep watching Fahrenheit 9/11 is very enlightening.

Haven't seen it sorry. Is it out on DVD yet?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

Bush the American Idiot
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG