The online racing simulator
STCC Licence Userbar
(242 posts, closed, started )
Nice userbars Sam :-) For some reason when mine is used in my sig it just says league spectator but when http://stccu.ukct.net/Netdemon01.gif is pasted into the address bar it shows my correct status.

Hah nevermind, figured what I did wrong. :-p
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad

O look i got a special one
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Bummer, the <br> still get rendered. Guess it's time to fiddle with my Greasemonkey script. Bleh.
OMG FEL you naughty boy :ices_rofl
OMG Fel!! Me and the other mods are just organizing an LFS drag race. First one to 3 wins gets to delete your signature!!!
Quote from SamH :OMG Fel!! Me and the other mods are just organizing an LFS drag race. First one to 3 wins gets to delete your signature!!!

can i join?
Quote from geeman1 :Put those links on a one line, if they dont fit use a smaller font or make them shorter. On a side note using centered is not pleasing in my eyes.

That would be a start.

Quote from felplacerad :can i join?

plz pm me the code for your sig so i can join the cool kids club
Quote from felplacerad :can i join?

Either you are gonna set a normal signature again or you're gonna get a week ban. Childish retributions for something you don't like are not the way to go Fel. Didn't expect this from you tbh.

EDIT - thank you
Haha, that worked fast
Now if everyone else followed suit.
Great stuff (as a whole, brought me back to online racing really)

Just got silver btw and that was a bit of an anti-climax for me personally I have to drive the FXO now
Quote from z3r0c00l :he can ALMOST complete a lap of FE Black with the Raceabout...

I just saw this.. can't be me, I can't complete a drag race without spinning off on a corner, in the RAC!
Damn I'm fast
test
-
(mostflyskaterboy) DELETED by mostflyskaterboy
Testing ....
Thanks Victor =) I have always enjoyed having pics in sig =)
Thank you very much to both Victor and Sam. Yesterday this license bar by Sam came as a complete suprise to me, today the ability to put them in signiatures by Victor came as another complete suprise to me!

It seems to be taking on a life of it's own now !

Thank you both, very much, for your support.
Quote from SamH :Thanks for the kind words guys!

I think the Titanium graphic looks nicest, I think, but nobody's got there yet!

The ultimate rang should be = Iron

In Denmark married ppl celebrates 12/5 year of marriage as Copper.
25 as silver and 50 as gold. Then there are diamond, crown diamond and nearly nobody get to celebrate iron, as the last. Correct me if I`m wrong, but I think it`s 75 years of marriage
You "testing..."-posting people ... you do know that there's a "preview"-function?
i better go get better lol.
Good to see a bit more colour in the forums, congrats

Now if only i didnt ping a 10000 to those servers:spchewie:
Go faster!
Quote from richo :Now if only i didnt ping a 10000 to those servers:spchewie:

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Do you really get that for a ping?
10,000 is the highest ms score for a ping without getting into command line parameters, it's more likely a mild exageration ...
This thread is closed

STCC Licence Userbar
(242 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG