The online racing simulator
Bush the American Idiot
(92 posts, started )
Bush the American Idiot
Discuss
allright... IBTL?
Hurrrrrr
I think the problem is not the Bush himself. It's United States' current policity. George W. Bush (with being a real ****) is only a person sits on that chair. There's lot more beyond him. The USA is the "perfect" example of capitalism. Was there a real reason to attack Iraq? No! Was there a great amount of petrol in Iraq? Oh hell yeah.. That's a whole different subject, I'll drop my words on it later (time..).

One thing Bush has done was "successful". Simply, the USA citizens have to ask two questions about 2004 election: 1. "Have we been told the truth about terror?", 2. "Have we been scared to vote for Bush".

One side of mine thinks "oh whatever". Because he was eleceted by the cheat at the first time.
I can see lots of flaming in this thread soon... starting with me for saying this maybe...

LOL!

But serious, i don't think such a thread will exist without it... it's always the same...

*sits back, opens popcorn*
You don't have to discuss it at all.
Just link to his speeches on YouTube and then dictionary.com.

Case closed
IBTL & Pacman sorry Austrian dudes I dont understand?

I was thinking more of a discussion about those dumb a** americans who think they can bully smaller nations with their american muscle. Looks like they have bitten off more than they can chew this time.

Some music for ya'll to listen to, oh the Irony, what?
Attached files
amidiot.mp3 - 1.4 MB - 179 views
lock this thread now this is useless, Bush is the president, he has EXTREMELY limited power, he doesn't control much at all incase you didn't know

the only powers bush has are:
appointing new members of the cabinent, which have to be approved by senate anyway, veto laws which can be overridden by congress, he is commander in chief, but he doesn't necesarily have to do anything and i dont think he ever has, and thats really about it..
Quote from anttt69 :IBTL & Pacman sorry Austrian dudes I dont understand?

It's not like this discussion hasn't been discussed already a bazillion times since 2000...

He might be of questionable intelligence, but so what? In 2 years there will be another one in his place.
Quote from RaceDoctor :
I think the problem is not the Bush himself. It's United States' current policy. George W. Bush (with being a real ****) is only a person who sits on that chair. There's a lot more beyond him. The USA is the "perfect" example of capitalism. Was there a real reason to attack Iraq? No!

AMEN to that Racedoctor, the USA a country who attacks small helpless nations without justification
Soldier reports back to base:
"Sir we can not find the weapons of mass destruction, but we did find an old lady & a goat"
That's good ant69, one guy who happens to make it to president must represent each and every individual in population of his country.. surely there is not one dufus in the UK that you might disagree with despite his "representing" you internationaly, is there?
What about bad teeth? You realize how crooked the british's teeth are in average? Wouldn't you feel concerned, guilty, if a yellow toothed PM happened to get in over there?

That said, there really isn't anyone on the US ballots worth voting for.. both parties have gotten so polarized, you can't agree to one idea supported by one side without having to back every other idea they support.. but the ideas aren't related. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with abortion, nor either of those two with immigration, nor any of those three with taxes, etc.
#13 - Gunn
Perhaps the biggest failure of any democracy is that the people need government but instead they get politics. The priorities of democratically elected leaders are arse-about-face.
People should have the government by the balls, 24/7/365.
demo = de mob, the mob, the people.
cracy = control of

'nuff said.
Ant, not being funny, but how on earth can we DISCUSS Bush, when BLAIR could not fight his way out of a Paper BAG without either:

1. Charging us TAX for it
2. Getting somebody to do it for him
3. Asking the AMERICANS for backup
4. Blaming somebody else for putting him in it
5. Blaming it on the Conseratives

The American Democracy is in a far better state then the UK is. They don't:

1. Pay as much tax as we do
2. Pay LESS for EVERYTHING
3. Have better whether ( majority of US )
4. Have Dunkin Dounuts and Taco Bells ( Sorry personal Fav's )

Bush does what he does, and whether he does a good or bad job, its not upto us "others" to discuss it, when we are in a much worse position.

Rant Over
Quote from Becky Rose :demo = de mob, the mob, the people.
cracy = control of

'nuff said.

Three wolves and a sheep voting for what's for dinner...
There needs to be an anchor to keep democratic vote from drifting off into the sunset.
Quote from Gunn :Perhaps the biggest failure of any democracy is that the people need government but instead they get politics. The priorities of democratically elected leaders are arse-about-face.

Exactly.

Quote from Breizh :People should have the government by the balls, 24/7/365.

Exactly... also.

Why oh why make such a thread? Rename it to USA and it might be a bit more interesting! (mock the yanks wahooo :razz
I'm surprisied there's still no full scale war here in this thread... in the general discussion area there was some time a thread, original subject was something regarding LFS vs. rFactor. Then it turn out to oval vs. European racing and after couple of days it was 20 pages long USA vs. Europe war thread.
Quote from Breizh :That's good ant69, one guy who happens to make it to president....

that guy also happens to be the most powerful man in the world! so he should know what the he is doing.

See above Youtube vids for a good laugh

& yes the yanks may pay less taxes than we do but when they have to foot the bill for sending thier bully boys to war we'll have the last laugh
yea! oval racing sucks...
Quote from deggis :I'm surprisied there's still no full scale war here in this thread... in the general discussion area there was some time a thread, original subject was something regarding LFS vs. rFactor. Then it turn out to oval vs. European racing and after couple of days it was 20 pages long USA vs. Europe war thread.

I'm surprised there is only one American replying. I'm interested in their point of view. I allready know a lot of other people think bush is a morron.
Quote from marzman :I'm surprised there is only one American replying. I'm interested in their point of view. I allready know a lot of other people think bush is a morron.

thats because there is no point; soon he is going to give the State of the Union speech and then we can all start talking... until then, theres no point; because thats the president's annual speech on what he wants to accomplish for the next year so.. we will wait until then

Bush the American Idiot
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG