The online racing simulator
let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Attached files
velocity.zip - 1.8 MB - 627 views
Quote from burnsy1882 :let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Top quality. I like the flooring as well. Can i borrow that texture? Lol.
Quote from AE86drifter :Can anyone render this skin made by Stew2000 and me?

Click To See The Skin

Put the number plate (if can) WCY 7980 and also another type of rims(if can if cannot just leave the rim white)...

Thanks so much if someone do this.

Anyone?
how can i add color for the wheels?
Quote from joen :I love weebl and bob
2048*2048 is best for rendering, but for a simple skin it doesn't matter that much. 1024*1024 is the minimum though.

I hope this one is ok for you

That is awesome mate
Thanks for ever ! New desktop to
Quote from bryanl :Could any1 render this this RA skin for me? i would be so greatful!

It's a really nice skin, hope you like the render

@shaguar: you're welcome, glad you like it
Attached images
bryanl-RA.jpg
Thanks!
OMG thats great! i wish i could do it myself! i based the skin on a ferrari livery im gonna make it public once i sort out the stretched logos thanks alot joen!
Quote from BoGGis :Hello, i wondered i anyone could render this FZ50 Skin. I've used a few hours making it, so i want it to be nice. I have only one request that has with the rendering to do, and that is i want you to pay extra attention to the girl on the hood^^ hehe. I want the skin to look good!

Thx for the time you spent reading this

Took me a while because I didn't have an FZ5 scene ready, but better late than never Hope I didn't leave mistakes.

@Bryan: my pleasure
Attached images
BoGGis-FZ50.jpg
joen:
how can you add colors for the rims?
Quote from tikshow :joen:
how can you add colors for the rims?

This is a thread for render requests. If you have any questions on how to render, it´s best to make a new thread
But I´ll give you a quick answer here. You just have to select the wheels and apply a different material to the wheel. Look for the diffuse slot in your wheel material in the material editor, that would be the simplest way. That is when you´re using pre-made scenes. If you´re starting from scratch, you will first have to detach the wheel from the tyres.
But if you want to create more metal-like wheels and such there´s more you need to do, especially just experiment.
But for further questions it´s better to start a new thread or ask in existing topics about this

edit: oh and check out the link in my sig named " render tutorial", that could also be of help to you
Quote from joen :Took me a while because I didn't have an FZ5 scene ready, but better late than never Hope I didn't leave mistakes.

@Bryan: my pleasure

Damnit boy! i love that render Thank you so much! it looks very good! thank you!
Quote from joen :This is a thread for render requests. If you have any questions on how to render, it´s best to make a new thread
But I´ll give you a quick answer here. You just have to select the wheels and apply a different material to the wheel. Look for the diffuse slot in your wheel material in the material editor, that would be the simplest way. That is when you´re using pre-made scenes. If you´re starting from scratch, you will first have to detach the wheel from the tyres.
But if you want to create more metal-like wheels and such there´s more you need to do, especially just experiment.
But for further questions it´s better to start a new thread or ask in existing topics about this

edit: oh and check out the link in my sig named " render tutorial", that could also be of help to you

thanks
Guys could render this?

Thanks a lot
Hey pro render guys/joen

Could you please render this one
Attached images
XFR_FUSION_2.JPG
My team mate PaulC2K only recently got in to rendering...what you guys think?
Attached images
XFG_Viper.png
The Fusion skins are one of the best looking.
Attached images
XFR_shaguar.jpg
Quote from Davo :The Fusion skins are one of the best looking.

Thanks,
Nice render like it very much
Quote from Zion :(Posted: 27th December 2006)Yeah I know, especially the green stripes.
Many many, thanks for that you took time and helped me render the skin!

When I'm at it, another render request

http://www.home.no/zionen/UFR_S2_easter.jpg

Is there any possibility that i can get two renders in one image?

Like this:
Front-Left side
Back-Right side

Quoting myself here, is there anyone that can render this skin?
I would be much grateful.
all i ask is for a 1024 x 768. other than that you can go wild
Attached images
FO8_Rappa z.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG