The online racing simulator
New movie: Breaking Boundaries
(90 posts, started )
Excellent work, I know how tricky some of those effects are and you've put them in really well without making them hog the screen and keep the contect the main part.

Keeper!
brilliant
9.99/10 is not overrated.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Bah...fancy...Borat was better!

*not really,it was really cool,il post this vid in my forum,summer goats is looking good,best lfs vid this year imho,very nice fps too,after downloading 523mb of hundred premiere plugins i realise the sky i wanted so much is not a plugin, pwned myself ¬¬ hehe congrats Toni
you are crazy.. the best video i have ever seen... incredible animation (made with wath program??) and nice video in general... i am also a video director in my clan, but my video aren't like this... and they don't take me 1.5 months..

THANK YOU FOR THIS INCREDIBLE WORK!
So i got the movie down finally (dialup powaaa ^^) . It is excelling on the technical side - the effects look wonderful, i can't imagine how long it takes to render such effects ó_ô - but lacks some deeper "story" . It reminds me of Far Cry ->amazing graphics but the story was nothing compared to Half Life 2 for example. If the movie had more action or some impossible moves then I would had given it 10/10, but for now a 6/10 from me.
I did already gave my opinion for you "Toni" in Torque yesterday, but this really is piece of LFS movies art!
Giving it a DL now, hope its good
youtube?
you can download from youtube with a specific programme
He meant, that it ISNT on youtube.
ah ok no matter,information is never bad
Great part about this movie is that its done with a wheel... ^_^

Controller boys can't pull off these nice looking drifts but they are drifts never the less. (Nice like... wheel turns aren't doing lock-lock in less than half a second.)
probably the best video i have ever seen
Forgot to recomment on it haha. Not a whole lot of drifting but it was a super well done movie!
Im downloading..
Hm...8/10. Very good effects, and some actions, but.... There are low quality somewhere. I am still waiting for that high quality version of movie.
can you please tell which program did you use to make this? thanks in advance
Quote from magicius :can you please tell which program did you use to make this? thanks in advance

have you even watched the movie yourself?

It's stated in the end credits.
really good stuff.. awesome video!
That was one brilliant movie! Enjoyed it all.999999/10!!! One of best i have seen yet!
Quote from StanleyCarter :have you even watched the movie yourself?

It's stated in the end credits.

pfff i didnt watch it yet, didnt have time to dl it but i will,anyway thanks for info
11/10 you made me think there was extra footage to this
guess I was day dreaming
How could I miss that thread ? I think I am getting too old for this...
Screens look nice Downloading the movie.

EDIT:
I must admin, first half of the movie is impressive but second one doesn't match first one. This and " I don't like drift " makes me rate it only 8.5.

Sorry.

New movie: Breaking Boundaries
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG