The online racing simulator
RA - 2005 Upgrade?
(28 posts, started )
RA - 2005 Upgrade?
Has been suggested before, but I'd say: why not?

I think it's mainly down to Eric and the guys who built the RA whether it will get updated or not.
#3 - Tege
Even those photos are already old and this updating thing has been discussed many times before. Use the search Stew.
Sometimes it's good to refresh a topic ^_^
#5 - kirmy
I think a new ra is needed, the old one was to tricky everywhere, so +1 for a new improved ra
Quote from kirmy :I think a new ra is needed, the old one was to tricky everywhere, so +1 for a new improved ra

Perhaps you do not understand. We don't want the existing Raceabout to be improved. We want the 2005 raceabout, which happens to be a real car.
Both Models would be fun ^_^
w8 w8 w8...
I happen to be living under a rock...
RACEABOUT EXISTS???
How much? I want one!
damn...somehow it doesnt look as stunning in LFS...this is pure beauty

(+1 for a new car in LFS)
Quote from squidhead :w8 w8 w8...
I happen to be living under a rock...
RACEABOUT EXISTS???
How much? I want one!
damn...somehow it doesnt look as stunning in LFS...this is pure beauty

(+1 for a new car in LFS)

I couldn't find a price on their website O.o
Are they even intending to sell it (at this stage)?
Quote from Bob Smith :Are they even intending to sell it (at this stage)?

If they do, I would hope that it doesn't drive like the RA in LFS does. Too dangerous .
#14 - Tege
Quote from Bob Smith :Are they even intending to sell it (at this stage)?

There is still only one car so NO
#15 - wark
Quote from wheel4hummer :Perhaps you do not understand. We don't want the existing Raceabout to be improved. We want the 2005 raceabout, which happens to be a real car.

Gee, broseph. He didn't say existing, he said "new." And if a new RA's not an improvement, the thread shouldn't be on this forum.

Quote from dictionary.com :a person or thing that represents an advance on another in excellence or achievement: The new landlord is a great improvement over his greedy predecessor.

+1 for a (the) new, improved RA. (not that it will be intrinsically less tricky to drive)
Quote from wark :
+1 for a (the) new, improved RA. (not that it will be intrinsically less tricky to drive)

I only pray for a rear antiroll bar...
that would be nice
#17 - Tege
Quote from squidhead :I only pray for a rear antiroll bar...
that would be nice

You won't get a rear antiroll bar
Which explains the understeer... Just a soft one would make it turn so much better
Quote from tristancliffe :Which explains the understeer... Just a soft one would make it turn so much better

Thinking of writing a mail to Raceabout about adding antiroll bar so that we in LFS wouldnt suffer so much
Just add more power so the understeery part gets ...ehm... less understeery

The RAC still sounds great in U30, especially on the lower revs, prrrrprprrooooorrr!

Maybe we need LFS tuned version = anti-riced. All useless wight removed,a bit wider racing tires and 800 hp
#21 - Jakg
i still think that perhaps the people that made the RA could be given some money to make a model, or design, of the RAR, and then put it in LFS
#22 - Gunn
Quote from Linsen :If they do, I would hope that it doesn't drive like the RA in LFS does. Too dangerous .

It's a great way to practice for your boat license though.
Quote from Gunn :It's a great way to practice for your boat license though.

I just spit out my orange juice and started rofling
I have to say it does look wicked cool in that shade of orange. And against that shade of blue in the background? Obviously they've seen my collection of Irn Bru skins and wanted to base this design on those
#25 - Tege
Quote from squidhead :Thinking of writing a mail to Raceabout about adding antiroll bar so that we in LFS wouldnt suffer so much

Don't bother rear suspension won't be changing anymore. They have just finished it couple of months ago.

RA - 2005 Upgrade?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG