The online racing simulator
Quote from Splint :So what do I do with the sheep must i get shepard dog lead me the spot....

SPOILER!!!!!!

replace the bit before .htm in your address bar with sheep.htm
anyone give me a clue for lvl9 please
I know i'm thick but only started this and level3 i have changed the url to change the pic but now doing head in. Clue pls
Ah, level 16
EDIT: 17!
EDIT2: 18! :smileyrai
EDIT3:19!
nevermind editting and teasing us with your high lvled skill, give me the answer to lvl 9 before i hang my self
Quote from niffer022 :nevermind editting and teasing us with your high lvled skill, give me the answer to lvl 9 before i hang my self

what was lvl9? i dont remember!
booooooooooooo :something:

its the one with the shopping list...
Quote from niffer022 :booooooooooooo :something:

its the one with the shopping list...

Do you want a direct answer or a clue?
Btw: lvl 20!
pm me the direct answer please
i cant solve the crossword one,lvl 13 i guess...i know what i have to do,but its too hard-.-
someone help little old me do number 9 please....
thankyou
21 was FUN to solve

Meh, Ill do 22 tomorrow, its way too hard for today
What's the last step on level 15? I can't make heads or tails from it

ed: Got it... or rather got told it...
omg level 14 was pretty obvious LOL
aaaargh,level 13 is killing me,there has to be a solution!!!
I have immense soundcard issues with lvl7, can someone PM me the solution - or write it in white letters?
thanks in advance
can someone help kme out with level 15 (dot to dot one.) for life in me i cant make it out
Quote from niffer022 :can someone help kme out with level 15 (dot to dot one.) for life in me i cant make it out

could you please help me with lvl9 the shopping list.
Quote from niffer022 :can someone help kme out with level 15 (dot to dot one.) for life in me i cant make it out

The 1st part was is easy, you just need to know your alphabets and remember the theme: 'obviousness' and then connect the dots. The 2nd part where you need to decipher that monstrosity, that's hard I still haven't passed that part
Quote from Krane :The 1st part was is easy, you just need to know your alphabets and remember the theme: 'obviousness' and then connect the dots. The 2nd part where you need to decipher that monstrosity, that's hard I still haven't passed that part

i figured it out mate, and jesus it was hard to read LOL.... thanks though
Quote from herki :I have immense soundcard issues with lvl7, can someone PM me the solution - or write it in white letters?
thanks in advance

Yeah, my onboard sound doesn't seem to be able to record what it sends out.
This is soooo addictive :O Lvl 13 btw ... stopping now , as i need some sleep ^^

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG