DLAREG1.JPG
GERALDINE!.JPG
We actually saw DLAREG move!
Attached images
GERALDINE3.JPG
GERALDINE4.JPG
GERALDINE5.JPG
OMG ANd I MISSED IT!!
it was quite and event, my heart was pounding, but luckily SaM apprehended the suspect
After a 3hour long interrogation we finally got him to talk
ROFL we know why he stays there now
Attached images
DLAREG case files number 2.JPG
i must try to brake him.... has he actually ever replied... are you sure its not that this person was in the meeting room... died, and now a cat is moing the mouse every now and then?
NEWSFLASH, we have official declaration from Dlareg, who claims he has been in the meeting room so that no-one can login and use his account.

Case closed.

Thank you all for your patience on this matter, join us next time on LFS Insite, same time, same place.
His explanation:

i have been in the meeting room so no one uses my account
So thats why...
what, including himself?! Weird :S
it appears he has password issues...
Quote from SaM :
A genious found out that Dlareg is his alias for Gerald. This genious is now my partner on the case.

It honors me, and I will do my best.
He is a dirty and rude driver who waits in the meeting room most of the time to see where you are going (if you join a server while in it) other than fearing someone using his account (draggers :rolleyes: ).

Other than that, yes he is a loser like he says! lol
Not you, SoloNijN stole the idea from you, so that makes him the genious for telling me.
lol that is so funny. That is probably the last thing that I would expect and it's actually quite clever lol
it was very funny 'interrogating' someone who was obviously AFK, as we made a story up about him, and solved clues, lol

very entertaining indeed, thanks SaM mostly for his FBI style talk
Quote :
Not you, SoloNijN stole the idea from you, so that makes him the genious for telling me.

Actually, SoloNijN said it was "Darel G" and that the "subject" himself had announced he would like to be referred to as "Darel G".
But I hadn't read that and thus I created my own theory (which had, of course, due to the Darel G fact become obsolete even before I created it).

If SoloNijN had stolen my idea I'd have filed a report to some sort of international law-enforcement institution by now and he'd soon be charged with a sh**load of things like industrial espionage and violation of patent rights.
Haha.

Oh and there's a good chance it wasnt the real dlareg but one of the guys or the guy that uses his account. This way the 'thief' can keep the account online and decide when to go and race so the real dlareg cant because his acciybt is always online.
This also explains why someone would say; 'I'm a loser'. Most people say stuff like that when theyre talking under someone else's name.

We're investigating the facts, we're trying to get one of the guys that's using his account to stop doing it.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :it was very funny 'interrogating' someone who was obviously AFK, as we made a story up about him, and solved clues, lol

very entertaining indeed, thanks SaM mostly for his FBI style talk

True, and all wires still lead to Scawen.
Quote from (SaM) :Haha.

Oh and there's a good chance it wasnt the real dlareg but one of the guys or the guy that uses his account. This way the 'thief' can keep the account online and decide when to go and race so the real dlareg cant because his acciybt is always online.
This also explains why someone would say; 'I'm a loser'. Most people say stuff like that when theyre talking under someone else's name.

We're investigating the facts, we're trying to get one of the guys that's using his account to stop doing it.

That makes the most sense of of senselessness
ahh, thats why he came in and said "is this your account"

SaM the FBI MaN
Yea, according to my intelligence SaM actually works for the FBI.
you have intelligence !!!!!!! :O
Intelligince, also known as intel. It's the HQ for information if you'd like. When on a case, I have a 24/7 uplink with intel to keep me updated.

Who is Dlareg?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG