The online racing simulator
Quote from BlakjeKaas :can't seem to find it :/

Okay, this is THE ANSWER, so only look if you really want to know:
Spoiler - click to revealRight, open Sound Recorder with the recording mode set on "What U Hear", hit record. Then press the "Music" button. You'll hear a series of low rumblings. In Sound Recorder, reverse the sound, and increase speed a few times, and you'll end up with your answer.
Quote from danowat :WOOT,

Now, what the heck is a grown up rabbit called......... (Level 12 BTW)

Dan... it's dreadfully simple. Think back to the first few levels.
the soloution to 12 is STUPID
I don't want to start messing with my audio properties, took ages to get GPL running well. Could someone tell me a hint of the of 7th?
Can't find the what you hear...

Ah well...

have to stop now though..
The only way to do it is to record the sound, you got a mic you can use instead?
sorry guys just found this, im on lvl5 but i cant seem to type numbers? or am i well off the mark?
Quote from danowat :The only way to do it is to record the sound, you got a mic you can use instead?

nope, not here... :/
No mic. I'll hack it
Quote from andybarsblade :sorry guys just found this, im on lvl5 but i cant seem to type numbers? or am i well off the mark?

Yep, your way off, no numbers required..........well sort of
I am going to have to stop at 13 I think, my head hurts, and I have a SERIOUS work deficit now..........
Quote from danowat :I am going to have to stop at 13 I think, my head hurts, and I have a SERIOUS work deficit now..........

Yup, ditto. I have an exam on a module I have no idea about this time next week
how the hell do you get past level 5, is it something to do with the element thingy
iv recorded the sound but how i get it too play backwards
Quote from niffer022 : iv recorded the sound but how i get it too play backwards

Use the options in the sound recorder to play it back reversed and faster.

As for level 5, try and DOWNLOAD the password.mp3 file to your computer
Effects > Reverse, perhaps?
Level 13 sucks! My head is about to explode so leaving it there for now....
Sorry to take you guys back to LVL 4, but is there some clues that you could give me. i know It's pink Floyd and track 4 is sheep.
Quote from danowat :Use the options in the sound recorder to play it back reversed and faster.

As for level 5, try and DOWNLOAD the password.mp3 file to your computer

cheers i dint know you had to speed it up... that was fun LOL
what does the hint say?
Quote from Splint :Sorry to take you guys back to LVL 4, but is there some clues that you could give me. i know It's pink Floyd and track 4 is sheep.

Thats the answer
Argh, stuck at #15!
Quote from danowat :Thats the answer

do you always have to edit something in the url? so that means that i have to find a place for sheep
Quote from Splint :

do you always have to edit something in the url? so that means that i have to find a place for sheep

Not always
Quote from danowat :Not always

So what do I do with the sheep must i get shepard dog lead me the spot....

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG