The online racing simulator
My Girlfriend's bored.......
(84 posts, started )
Mowing the lawn ?
Another priceless thread
Just play an innocent game. No need for more chores, and no need to rely on sex as the only other option. What sort of game - something innocent and simple, and preferable verbal. Not twister or Mouse Trap or Monopoly etc.

Even something as 'boring' and 'simple' as I-Spy, or 'What's your favourite...' (where you ask what their favourite, say, country is and why, then you answer, then it's their turn). Something nice, friendly and only semi-intimate that will generate a few laughs is a really nice way to wind down.

But, as I said in another thread the other day, I'm a hopelessly soppy romantic, and it's not cool to suggest such crap ideas. I'm ready for the pisstakes.
For sure

I could post some things, too. But that would only lower the level of this thread

EDIT: Was related tu shaGuar's post.
I'd suggest the *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* game.

Yes, a wheelchair race!
Dance !:yipee:
Why not sit down and talk to her? Or go for a walk together? Or go and do something *together*?
Send her to me, my room needs some cleaning? Oh yeah, I'm hungry too!

Seriously, make her call a friend or something. Seems to work everytime - she'll be occupied for hours on the phone, and you might get some time to race
#35 - CSU1
Or you could just ignore her, slap on the earphones and get driving

@ Android: How does that one work then?

@ MataGyula: !!! Let's ALL dance: yay!!!
:elefant: :banana: :drink: :bannana_g :rock_band :
#36 - MR_B
Quote from tristancliffe :Just play an innocent game. No need for more chores, and no need to rely on sex as the only other option. What sort of game - something innocent and simple, and preferable verbal. Not twister or Mouse Trap or Monopoly etc.

Even something as 'boring' and 'simple' as I-Spy, or 'What's your favourite...' (where you ask what their favourite, say, country is and why, then you answer, then it's their turn). Something nice, friendly and only semi-intimate that will generate a few laughs is a really nice way to wind down.

But, as I said in another thread the other day, I'm a hopelessly soppy romantic, and it's not cool to suggest such crap ideas. I'm ready for the pisstakes.

Quite on the contrary, that's quite a helpful suggestion - all of you "just have sex!" suggesters should be ashamed of yourselves!

We've ended up icing biscuits! rofl - a picture may come later, but there's no point. None of you will taste them.

hold up - mrs's doing a post below
#37 - Vain
How about listening to "Magical Trevor"? That always looses me quite some time...
Or even worse, browse bash.org - oh, all the wasted time!

Vain
Buy a Nintendo Wii and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

#39 - MR_B
Firstly I'd like to say... *WOW* I'm 'allowed' on the pc..AND on LFS forums too! What a lucky lady I am :P

Thanks for all your suggestions..( even though most of them were to have sex)

I've bookmarked the page of 'things to do when your bored' and found some ideas were rather useful..especially staring at the back of someones head

And to answere Your question no I havent read the Karma Sutra ( I dont need to lol)

I cant mow the lawn as we live in a flat....renting a movie, we dont have a blockbusters near us....and i made a roast earlier so ordering pizza...maybe for another day. As for slapping me, well, I think thats mean. And putting on his headphones...he does that most of the time anyway lol

He CANT dance bless him :P

and Jelly Sex...isnt that just wierd?
#40 - Jakg
You could download a film.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Life Of Brian? And now for something completely different?
/me waits for all the 'OMGZ0rrz it sa girl!11!!!112!11!!!1one!1111' posts
A game of musical chairs never fails If it does, you could always get a slinky and set it on its way down the nearest set of stairs..

Nah seriously, gatecrash a party, act like you know everyone and run off with their garden gnome
OMGZ0rrz it sa girl!11!!!112!11!!!1one!1111

never touched one of them before
#44 - joen
Quote from Mrs. Kringle :
and Jelly Sex...isnt that just wierd?

Depends on your level of curiosity and urge to experiment. It's damn slippery though.
get her ones of these

Quote from Highsider9 :Buy a Nintendo Wii and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Get her something else to do with Rabbits...usually the rampant kind

(oops...lowered the tone again! )
#49 - CSU1
Whoever mentioned SEX, in any shape or form in this thread don't get none!
Above facts correct at time of print, they do not effect you smelley rights:
#50 - JTbo
Learning new language might be fun, Cantonese for example, easy for beginners?

My Girlfriend's bored.......
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG