The online racing simulator
Who is Dlareg?
(70 posts, started )
#1 - ysu
Who is Dlareg?
Just wondering if anybody knows who(or what?) this DLAREG guy is? Most of the time he sits in the 'meeting room' of the server list. What is he doing there...? Strange.
yeh I know!

he is always there! I was wondering if he lives on his own and actually died whilst in the meeting room and he has been there rotting ever since.

Every time I go on there with someone to switch to another server he gets my abuse lol
#3 - LawVS
I spot him in there and actually asked him why he was there all the time. His reply was "I am such a loser " - Weird :S
ah lol I did pop into the meeting room as theres never usually anyone there and saw him. Funny thing to buy a game for to sit in the meeting room :s

Keiran
I was thinking that maybe he's a Dev? looking for trouble makers in the meeting room :P
if thats the case, then at the risk of the dev's going crazy in loneliness, we should all go there and make trouble, give them some 'thrills'
lol ok, if it is a dev then I am sorry for the constant abuse at your lack of friends
im on dlareg watch now

DLA stands for disability living allowance, so maybe he waits in there for someone to say "i pretended to have a broken back so i can do a few more laps of AS Nat in the GTRs, but i havnt really got an injury" then DLA can catch them, and stop their allowance!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :im on dlareg watch now

DLA stands for disability living allowance, so maybe he waits in there for someone to say "i pretended to have a broken back so i can do a few more laps of AS Nat in the GTRs, but i havnt really got an injury" then DLA can catch them, and stop their allowance!

rofl
OMG im having a legendary convo with dlareg (who is obviously AFK), (sam) and justinZ
Dont forget me :P
meeting room ?
Yup.
I wonder what puzzle he is making now...
ROFL, the subject must crack soon from all of our interrigation
Ok, what we found out:

- Likes making puzzles
- Likes eating burgers
- Makes 30k a week just by doing that
Attached images
DLAREG.JPG
No movement of the subject as of current. Attempting a K21 to confirm indentity.
Be advised, the subject currently is unknown and possibly hazzardous, remain at a distance.

Further information will be reported.
Quote from (SaM) :No movement of the subject as of current. Attempting a K21 to confirm indentity.
Be advised, the subject currently is unknown and possibly hazzardous, remain at a distance.

Further information will be reported.

He may be armed too
Hahahaha. "You know I am of the gayscene, right?"

This is so weird. Who buys an S2 liscense to sit in the damn meeting room?
dlareg!

but we think he is too busy planning and plotting terrorist acts, and doing puzzles

can we start a sub section on the forums, DLAREG movements, i think its vital that we keep tabs on his activities.
I just got word from intel that the subject would like to be referred to as Darel G. from now on. Thank you.
hes just playing with us, he wants us to think of him as a friend, so when it comes time to arrest him, we might treat him a little nicer. hes smart, thats for sure.

breaking news - we have worked out that his puzzle doing right now is part of a map to show where he will strike next
Quote :
im on dlareg watch now

DLA stands for disability living allowance, (...)

Oh...and I thought "DLAREG" was just "Gerald" spelled backwards...:rolleyes:
Quote from Don Merino :Oh...and I thought "DLAREG" was just "Gerald" spelled backwards...:rolleyes:

No it's Darel G and he is planning an attack on japan
A genious found out that Dlareg is his alias for Gerald. This genious is now my partner on the case.

Who is Dlareg?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG