The online racing simulator
LFS DediLink V1.00 Final (Remote Software)
(51 posts, closed, started )
DediLink Help
First of all i just wanted to say that the prog looks real nice and easy to use so nice work . Second , when i connect i get a Error connecting with ssl ??? Can someone help me please ???
@ Pasci: ok i will fix the gui probs. Thx !
The client reports a message "No insim access" if DediLink server is not connected to Insim or lost access. The carstring function is fixed. V1.4 is still in development and testing phase. Please stay tuned and look at the development thread for more details

@ W1ldPort75: Please use the SSL mode you set on DediLink server.
Hiho Jog , thx for the quick answer . The only thing is i have 2 rented LFS Servers from G.Portal and i think DediLink wont work unless they install the DediLink server . But i'll see what i can do . Thx again
Quote from W1ldPort75 :.. and i think DediLink wont work unless they install the DediLink server

lol
Version 1.4 is out now !

[New in version 1.4]
- Client/Server: Fixed a bug in the carstring function.
- Server: Added an Insim auto login option and a connection loss function.
- Client/Server: Fixed some small bugs.
Sorry guys we found a big failure in the latest V1.4.
Edit: I found the failure.
All download links are down now.
I fixed the bug and the new downloads are available after a testing phase
Version 1.4 Final (stable) is available !
------
I really like this tool

One thing I can`t find out is : How do one change the server name with Dedilink ? I want to change afri cola racing, to Den blaa avis.
Hey Guy!
a server name change is only possible with DediLink Server. You need to restart the dedicated LFS server process to get this change working with the DediLink config possibilities.

We got a new page at www.fragthe.net and some guys are still working on it. A Dedilink download is not possible at this time.

I´m working on DediLink V2.0 i bet you all will like it

Please stay tuned for DediLink V2.0 in one or two months
Quote from JogDive :Hey Guy!
a server name change is only possible with DediLink Server. You need to restart the dedicated LFS server process to get this change working with the DediLink config possibilities.

We got a new page at www.fragthe.net and some guys are still working on it. A Dedilink download is not possible at this time.

I´m working on DediLink V2.0 i bet you all will like it

Please stay tuned for DediLink V2.0 in one or two months

Ok !

Thanks anyway
DedilinkS and LFSLapper
Hi JogDive, works DediLink server with LFSLapper together??? when i logged in from a client to my server LFS Lapper doesnt work no more.
Quote from ORION :what about this one? http://www.fragthe.net/viewtopic.php?t=250

Hey great!is this attachment available for you (public)? if yes,the admins fixed the links
JDZ is my username in the Fragthe.net community if somebody wants to contact me

@Bapaf: Yes, i think only one insim port can be used for a single app
Hey guys!
LFS DediLink 2.0 is ready for beta testing now Who wants to test the release build 2.0?

[Changes:]
-Fixed many small bugs.
-When a game password is set on DediLink server startup config, the "old" password which has been created via insim sync (DediLinkS.bak), will not be set on insim login.
-Added a bans screen on DediLink Client to unban players.
-Removed SSL selection on Server/Client. It was a bit confusing for many users. DediLink works with SSL V2 now.
-Renamed GUI descriptions to make it more clearly.

[Still in testing phase and not beta ready (DediLink Server):]
"Virtual" insim port to make it possible to use X insim apps at the same time.

If you have some new suggestions for DediLink, please let me know
Quote from JogDive :Hey guys!
LFS DediLink 2.0 is ready for beta testing now Who wants to test the release build 2.0?

[Changes:]
-Fixed many small bugs.
-When a game password is set on DediLink server startup config, the "old" password which has been created via insim sync (DediLinkS.bak), will not be set on insim login.
-Added a bans screen on DediLink Client to unban players.
-Removed SSL selection on Server/Client. It was a bit confusing for many users. DediLink works with SSL V2 now.
-Renamed GUI descriptions to make it more clearly.

[Still in testing phase and not beta ready (DediLink Server):]
"Virtual" insim port to make it possible to use X insim apps at the same time.

If you have some new suggestions for DediLink, please let me know

I would like to be at beta tester
Sign me up to please JD..having probs with 1.4, which 'might' be InSim conflicts with RaceManager and LFS Lapper...would love to see if I can get it sorted with 2.0
Hi!
I hope you can test everything on V2.0

It´s not possible to connect more than 1 app on insim. This is your problem right now and still the problem with DediLink V2. I´m working on a virtual Insim port but it´s not finished and available yet. Monky made a nice Java app to connect more than 1 app to insim:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=16300
[quote=JogDive;386295]Hi!
I hope you can test everything on V2.0

It´s not possible to connect more than 1 app on insim. This is your problem right now

I have connected 2 insim mods onto 1 server before now, there was no problems, I used the lapper mod alongsidethe drag mod, i disabled the drag itself and used its rules window as rules for lapper mod, both mods ran in same port.

But hey im looking for this LFS DediLink 2.0 that you guys are talking about, maybe im too late, as far as i can tell it never existed, all the links end up in the same place on all sites and no dload links. were do i get this stuff?.
Sorry, but where to download on that website?!

My German is not so good either...

If you need space to host the files.. please let me know i have a 24/7/365 server running..
The Project is stopped since January 2008... there is no download at all.
Where i can get this aplication???
This thread is closed

LFS DediLink V1.00 Final (Remote Software)
(51 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG