The online racing simulator
Ha ha, who's idea was it?
(22 posts, started )
Who's idea was it to change everybody's avatars to cartoon characters? lol:tempted:
I would do it too, but I'm too lazy
Ok, I did it
Rocko!!!
w00t! How could i forget that one, used to be my favourite cartoon.
Haha must join in at this one
Kids, I have myself in avatar
test
test to see if my avatar has changed
#11 - Vain
The avatar also changes on all old posts, so you don't actually need a test-posting.

May I introduce? That guy to the left is Magical Trevor. Everybody loves Magical Trevor!

Vain
you are mirko "crocop" ??

i'm laughing but still angry with you because of stcc bronze race...
#13 - Jakg
Everyone Loves Magical Trevor,
'Cause the things that he does are ever so clever,
Look at him now, Disapearing a cow,
Where is the cow, hidden right now?

EDIT - Zorer, afaik no-one in this thread was in the STCC Quali event. Not that i can see why you should be anoyed with anyone, although vice-versa i could understand...
oh god it took me weeks to get that song out of my mind when I first saw that toon. Then they made a 2nd one...
#15 - JTbo
Quote from N I K I :Kids, I have myself in avatar

Good thing that LFS devs are making soon those t-shirts so you can have one too
Quote from N I K I :Kids, I have myself in avatar

You have your self in your dreams ?[etals:]
Eh, I just keep mine the same to "advertise" my server and soon to be team.
#18 - S0ul
Quote from Vain :The avatar also changes on all old posts, so you don't actually need a test-posting.

May I introduce? That guy to the left is Magical Trevor. Everybody loves Magical Trevor!

Vain

Beans,lotsa Beans,lotsa Beans!
Sorry i had to say that,i just love Trev^^
And now to Aisle 2 : Thats where we saw the Ragu!
My real name is Trevor and I've kinda made it my theme song these days lol. illepall
I already had a cartoon character in my avatar Although I can't get the gif to work...
Quote from Jakg :

EDIT - Zorer, afaik no-one in this thread was in the STCC Quali event. Not that i can see why you should be anoyed with anyone, although vice-versa i could understand...

it is not qualify event...it was just a daily stcc server. i can send the replays (yes more than one race) why i'm angry...

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG