The online racing simulator
Looking for a team
(3 posts, started )
Looking for a team
I am not a fantastically fast driver but through playing on the STCC new + bronze server lately I feel that I am beginning to become faster.

Furthermore I feel under the tutelage of a team where people help each other I will also be able to improve.

I'm 18, with Vent,TS and a mic(Although i sound like a spoon and about 12) and am mature.

Ideally I am looking for a friendly guild that takes part in both team leagues and just leagues where each driver races alone. I don't mind if the team if just starting out or has been around for a while, because if the team is new I feel I can bring a few good ideas to the fore perhaps.

Finally, although I have nothing against people talking say finnish,german,french etc on TS I must admit that I was rubbish at French and took Latin at school , and have already forgotten that so my dominant language is English.

Cheers.
Take a look at www.beatnu.co.uk

We've only been going for about 2 weeks now but we've got quite a few members already. We'll be more than happy to let you join.
#3 - MR_B
Hi there Kaizaka, another option for you would be Ready 4 Racing, we've been about since December 2005 and had a little influx this october/november time - bringing the membercount up to 9 now.

Our team has a varying age group (myself being 18 and the most senior driver at 45 (I think) )

We focus on a friendly atmosphere and always give help when required.
We also race in the OWRL and the Clean Racers Clubs events...

Well the option's there, go take a look at keep an eye out for us online in our team server

www.r4r.org.uk

(oh yes, and our main language is English - although we have french and canadian members)

Looking for a team
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG