The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
Quote from Vain :How about a jacket with all kinds of LFS sponsors? (example)
(Intel, McGill Racing, Raceabout and BMW among those, of course.)

Vain

Cool, but people bitch and moan that they can't afford S2, can't afford a $50 steering wheel, etc. I think your target market for a $300 leather jacket is gonna be miniscule at best.
Yay! I definatly need some of those. :fanboy:
Quote from Cue-Ball :Cool, but people bitch and moan that they can't afford S2, can't afford a $50 steering wheel, etc. I think your target market for a $300 leather jacket is gonna be miniscule at best.

Plus you would look like a tosser wearing that to the pub.
I voted for all of them, its a great idea and I have £90 burning a hole in my virtual pocket on paypal.
@Scawen: Do you think that there is going to be sweatshirts? Perfect for the weather now
Very good idea, go for it Victor
I would buy mainly black T shirt and Polo shirt, maybe a wite one too..
But i have a suggestion on the black one with color Logo. It would be better that it is just the logo in the front, without the www, or something, just, plain logo, and at the back of the shirt, to says: "YOU have to do the driving.."
That's the coolest description of the LFS, and it is an official one, it's on the LFS website
Some friends of mine also dig that, because i have it in my E mail sig.. "Live For Speed - YOU have to do the driving.."

PS. And i why is that old Logo being used, that with Blue "speed" instead of the official one?
:jawdrop:

I cannot believe it... I've been thinking of this for a while now... have looked at shops who could make t-shirts and came up with a few ideas. Hadn't proposed anything to Scavier, but it seems I'm a bit too late :P

Well... if Victor needs help and/or ideas... you know where I'm at

I'd definitely be interested in a little something merchandise wise, but not sure what I'd personally buy.
Quote from Boris Lozac :... and at the back of the shirt, to says: "YOU have to do the driving.."
That's the coolest description of the LFS, and it is an official one, it's on the LFS website

like dis?
Attached images
fz5 deskyop.PNG
I want that ^^
I want a LFS shirt, and a live for speed decal for my car, so I can advertise this game as much as possible. I visit Road America 3-4 times a year, and I really want to get this game in peoples head, especially during ALMS race, when there are up to 40,000 people there.
Black polos always win!

;>
Quote from Bob Smith :Where's the "I beat you all to it" option?

front rear

I admit I'm not one for wearing these ones out casually, I could manage that with something a little subtler. Hmm. /me ponders

No you didnt', we claim at least a tie for the first place!! (pic taken the same day IIRC!)
:P

btw, Black polo looks smart, I'd have that for starters...

+1 for slippers
+1 for bumper stickers...although ('My Other Car is an XFG' would look out of place on my Swift!)
Attached images
dsrc shirts.JPG
Where is the Black T color but long sleeved...I'd want that!
Quote from Bladerunner :No you didnt', we claim at least a tie for the first place!! (pic taken the same day IIRC!)

btw, Black polo looks smart, I'd have that for starters...

+1 for slippers
+1 for bumper stickers...although ('My Other Car is an XFG' would look out of place on my Swift!)

Is that tinyk in the middle?
Sticker, Car window sticker and sweatshirt would be great
Quote from Hyperactive :Is that tinyk in the middle?

NO!!!! It's ME!!!

And the one one the left of the pic isn't Tiny either! L to R...EmmyLou, Bladey (me), and Grivage

My feedback: I like the black shirt with the coloured logo, but I'm not that big a fan of the huge print on the back. Perhaps a middle ground can be found by having one shirt with, and one shirt without the backside logo.
I voted that I would wait for more interesting designs, because there wasn't an "I think the LFS logo is crap" option. I don't particularly like the phrase "Live for Speed" either, now I come to think about it...

That said, the baseball jersey is the most appealing. Esp. if it had 3/4 length sleeves.
Quote from vrooom :Sticker, Car window sticker and sweatshirt would be great

Off topic, but is the avatar your dog, vrooom ?
Just asking because he looks exactly like mine ( though mine wears contacts).
"I took out 19 cars byT1, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from Bladerunner :No you didnt', we claim at least a tie for the first place!! (pic taken the same day IIRC!)

O/T but: we're all gonna have to be really sad next time an introduce ourselves by our racing names first, real names second. I've spoken to a couple of people online that I didn't realise I'd met IRL. Made me feel really weird I tell ya. Not letting that happen again. Will investigate cheapo name badges or something.

Oh and, our t-shirts are WAY cooler.
I wouldnt wear any.. i wear stylish clothing :P :P.

But if i were to buy one.. id get the long sleve WITH the site belive it or not lol and both polo shirts..
Hey, this is really cool. Me? I'm strictly a t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and shorts kind of guy. It's t-shirt and jeans to work, t-shirt and jeans to play, t-shirt and jeans even to church! So, I voted both the black and white t-shirts with no collar.

Man, if I was to get one, that thing will really stink. No way I'd be racing LFS without it on, night after night after night, LOL.
I voted to wait for something better. Sorry scawen, but they appear somewhat unprofessional... particularly these days when custom t-shirts are easily obtainable.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG