The online racing simulator
Signatures? [Demo users]
(13 posts, started )
Signatures? [Demo users]
Is it posible for Demo Users to have a personalized signature? Because I can't seem to find it in the UserCP. illepall
EDIT: Same thing for Avaters, I can't seem to find the option to add mine.
~Bryan~
#2 - Jakg
No, they cant
Awww man, thats gaysauce. Is this another trap to make demo users buy S2? And yet I thought "Buy S2 and that problem will be fixed" attitude was enough.
~Bryan~
#4 - Jakg
no, its because demo users were making accounts with dodgy avatars/sigs
#5 - CSU1
:iagree: ; gaysauce!
Dodgy avatars and sigs, eh? Well thats just stupid how a few demo racers ruined it for the rest of us. Time to go bust a cap in someones ass *grabs glock*.

But seriously, that blows, having sigs and an avater make me feel important. Lol SCU1, like that word?
~Bryan~
Just buy S2, or at least S1. Not for the Avatar and sig features, but for the game! Support the Devs! You dont know how much you are missing out on just being a demo racer. The Demo is fun and all, but S2 is so much more fun
I agree! Buy it up. It's not very expensive... especially if you do a $$$ per hour of play time calc.
This game has cost me about $0.001 an hour.
It's well worth the purchase.

Heck, I'd buy it again if it helped the Dev's work faster! You can quote me on that one! S3 me anytime!
Yes yes don't worry I'm buying S2. I have the christmas money, I just need to get it all together. But I will be S2 kicenced by the end of Janurary.
~Bryan~
Quote from Jakg :no, its because demo users were making accounts with dodgy avatars/sigs

Dogey? i happen to amke sigs and avatars and mine rock
#11 - Jakg
dodgy - ie offensive
how about we can have avatars with a small selection of pictures picked my the mods
#13 - Jakg
completely pointless, i cant see why the mods should be bothered setting it up, tbh

Signatures? [Demo users]
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG