The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
You can't be serious
Quote : We should recieve the t-shirts with license
Give a T-Shirt to all S2 Licensed and Demo Racers would buy S2 also

"Hey Vic, lets send 30000 t-shirts all over the world because... we can!" "Great idea Scawen!"
Quote from hrtburnout :I would buy a baseball cap as well, and the black t-shirt/blue-white baseball shirt. Can you give us any estimated prices, or postage costs?

items will be shipped from .NL, so for you it'll be pretty cheap.

We prefer not to discuss prices (yet) here, because they would vary a lot depending on type of shirt / print / used colours / colour of shirt / etc.
Basically we will do our very best to keep prices pretty low. Lower than the average merchandise shop. But prices will not be SUPER cheap because we want to sell you high quality products.
I like the black polo very snazzy

I gues i shall be seeing these in debenams and in next lol

Very nice though i dont any other free game beta or a gam like yours has done somthing like this (yet)

You are the first!

nice one and they are so nice!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Indeed, embroidering is a must. A MUST I tell you! Otherwise they just come off in the wash and that is poo.

+1 Embroidering
+1 Colored logos
+1 Hats

What about custom LFS "racing slippers" made out of an XFG wearing an LFS Skin? Ok, getting too far ahead, sorry.

The sceeen printing technique used for prints is of high quality and will not come off easily due to washing - you'd have to scrape it off with a knife or so
excellent idea this, but would start of nice and slowely
Quote from Victor :items will be shipped from .NL, so for you it'll be pretty cheap.

We prefer not to discuss prices (yet) here, because they would vary a lot depending on type of shirt / print / used colours / colour of shirt / etc.
Basically we will do our very best to keep prices pretty low. Lower than the average merchandise shop. But prices will not be SUPER cheap because we want to sell you high quality products.

Thanks, it's nice to know that it'll be relatively cheap. What payment methods do you accept, Paypal, or 'onder rembours'?
Haha Slippers

man that would be awsome but hats and t-shirts are the best t-shirts yes.

i remember having a website and seling shirts.

please tell me whewre you made the shirts where did you get them printed i have a local print shop but they suck.

weyprint

on google search weyprint and youll find it its not that good.

please where did you amke yours you made them online and they make em and post em???

That would be awsome.

So victor the website a secret? lol

dont wory but please. lol
gimme my LFS coffee mug already!
Quote from hrtburnout :Thanks, it's nice to know that it'll be relatively cheap. What payment methods do you accept, Paypal, or 'onder rembours'?

Paypal would be best i say basicly same method they sue with s2 maybe.

Quote :gimme my LFS coffee mug already!

Haha a mug huh that would be good but as someone said ealier this should start slow here we are ruishing into things but yh its a good idea to send them some ideas here maybe. :P
Nice idea! I guess I would go for something discreet too.

Idea for the future: There are more and more "official" national communities - what about cooperating with them to make a small amount of shirts with i.e. www.liveforspeed.se underneath the LFS logo? Then you might be able to sell some more...
Quote from hrtburnout :Thanks, it's nice to know that it'll be relatively cheap. What payment methods do you accept, Paypal, or 'onder rembours'?

VISA (credit or debit), MasterCard, AmEx, JCB, Diners, etc
Paypal
I'm still considering 'Onder rembours' for dutch (and belgian?) sales. Good chance it will be a payment option. If not right from the start, then a bit later.
I'd like the dual-colour of the 'baseball' shirt, but with the collar of the polo shirt. But, for simplicities sake, I shall vote for both

Edit: Who added the "None: I'm a naturist option? Cheeky!
Woot, well provided the prices are not cafe presse'd into oblivion then i'd be happy to be customer number 2 (or possibly customer number 18 by now, now how 'quick' this forum lot are at anything LFS related...).
I don't know what the production costs roughly are...

But it would be cool to get a LFS shirt free when buying S3 or something
(or get 2 pounds of the paying price)
Oh yes, great news
Would be great to have more colorfull ones
Good Idea I like the Black T-Shirt with the coloured logo it makes it stand out better.
#67 - joen
Cool I like the baseball shirt with the blue sleeves
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs

Like a baseball cap
black polo + white Polo +colored shirt. BUT all should have the logo in color because otherwise its just too plain.

+1 for baseball cap.

I would most likely buy a couple if done in XXL
...love the Idea, will definitely buy one when I see them in real !!! I'd prefer a black xl pullover having a pocket on the upper left sleeve and and a 'www.liveforspeed.net' all over the other (right) sleeve in a little brighter than black...

Quote from D34N0 :Good Idea I like the Black T-Shirt with the coloured logo it makes it stand out better.

Same here.

and we need LFS socks (then the ESL pro guys don't have to race just with black socks in TV shows anymore )
ok...

Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo

and this one as longsleeves.

and we need a CAP !!!!!!

I'd agree with Anton, some LFS boxers would be awesome, then I'd have a reason to take my pants off :P, I voted on the 5 shirts that looked the best to me. I just need a LFS cup, LFS iPod skin, LFS sticker to replace the ugly "LOGITECH" on the hub of my G25, an LFS poster.

Too far now :P

Now for some golden bender dancing, Post 1000.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG