The online racing simulator
Quote from Btoryo :Dude wrong section this is FX Skins. That goes to XF Skins. Cool skin btw.

I think you need your eyes checked, they are FXR skins illepall (topic says FXO & GTR)
time to post my mugen skins for FXO here

they are public skins
Attached images
fxotyperwhiteiu8.jpg
FXO_typeR.jpg
fxotyperredrp9.jpg
FXO_typeR_red.jpg
Quote from _-ALUCARD-_ :time to post my mugen skins for FXO here

they are public skins

Nice affect on the paint, metalic finish white is very stylish.
Quote from Burnzoire :I think you need your eyes checked, they are FXR skins illepall (topic says FXO & GTR)

No not that some guy posted XF skins then deleted his post.
My first skin for the FXR, tis private.

Quote from Btoryo :No not that some guy posted XF skins then deleted his post.

my bad
FXO - Red Bull Drift Team
I've decide to release this skin finally, I've been sitting on it for a couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy...

It's a replica of NZ drifter Rhys Millen's Red Bull Pontiac.

And yes, I'll do an FXR version soon, which should suit it better.
Attached images
Prev1_fxo_redbull.jpg
Prev2_fxo_redbull.jpg
FXO_redbull_pontiac.jpg
101923_dsc_0244.jpg
Stop calling your awesome skins "quickies"! You're making us all look bad :P Good job!
That is a quicky, so long as you understand how to use the tools in any photo edit program it's simple, the only reason it should take time is if you are stuck for ideas and or changing things as you go. I can't say I am a pro or anything of that sort, especially considering I haven't posted that much, but I can say I have a good understand of photo programs, as well as a lot of software in general. Patience and understanding is key to anything.

Edit: Of course having lots of free time would help when it comes to making lots of skins(good or not)
i know, the last 3 skins I made I didn't spend long on either... I'm usually too eager to show it off to spend more than 3 hours on them.

The fxo skin above I did in a few hours but I put in on WIP because I felt it needed more. The lx4 redbull skin was done even quicker... I just don't call them quickies because it feels like more effort than it actually was :P
Quote from Burnzoire :i know, the last 3 skins I made I didn't spend long on either... I'm usually too eager to show it off to spend more than 3 hours on them.

The fxo skin above I did in a few hours but I put in on WIP because I felt it needed more. The lx4 redbull skin was done even quicker... I just don't call them quickies because it feels like more effort than it actually was :P

Don't get me wrong, I would never call my work quick even if it took 2 seconds, anything you deem as good, IS regardless of what others think. How can you expect someone to like something you don't?
Why bother skinning a car you can't even race?
as jakg said also thats the worst skin i think ive ever seenillepall
(:bananadea )
Now now ladies, be nice, it's not nice to bash people regardless of reason.
sorry man, I like your skin! I just got distracted by teaz-r's JPS skin

one small criticism though is the white around the fanta logo... try find something higher res and play around with the magic wand tool (different tolerances) to remove the white completely. Apart from that it looks good
Quote from Burnzoire :sorry man, I like your skin! I just got distracted by teaz-r's JPS skin

one small criticism though is the white around the fanta logo... try find something higher res and play around with the magic wand tool (different tolerances) to remove the white completely. Apart from that it looks good

This is a good suggestion, but for the best res, resize the original as big as you would like(I suggest bigger than you need) then vector it, that way you can get your own personal colors and or get a great high res. decal.
FXO (FXR) my personal skin
The first one was my first attempt at using photoshop for skin editing. Just a picture of my girlfriend on the default carskin. The other skin is just some simple stuff as i'm learning/exploring photoshop..

i've only been using photoshop for a few days now so they're not high quality skins as most other posted here (i'm just a photoshop noob) so it's nothing fancy but i'm prowd of my accomplishments so far

Greatings
Attached images
auto_pauline_03.JPG
Sponge GP FXR 2007 team.JPG
Quote from SkinMan :What do you think?

Nice a few faults with stretching of logos but they look awesome
#548 - Dru
Quality skins man
Amazing, better than I can do, and he's a demo racer! Nicely done.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG