The online racing simulator
Howto Vote Yes and No
(15 posts, started )
Howto Vote Yes and No
Been trying to progarm a button box for this.

I havnt been online racing much and dont know how to do this....soon to be fixed

I see reference to /vote=yes but this seems to be related to host commands.

So how do I vote yes and no during an online game.

And yes, been using the search function for about an hour...and gave up.

Gary
to vote yes you press 1
#3 - Davo
^^ hehe demo users know all about voting
I use it alot there are a lot of bad drivers in the demo servers
#5 - Davo
Yep, all the more reason to get S2 where the drivers are better. That's what really convinced me to get S2, plus all the extra cars and tracks.
Thanks for the speedy response!!

How about voting no

Not a demo user

Is there somewhere this is documented...I have spent awhile looking for this.

Gary
it says it ingame lol. press 1 to vote yes and i think press 2 to vote no...
#8 - Davo
Is there no? I thought not voting is no and there is no voting no, only yes.
Quote from Davo :Is there no? I thought not voting is no and there is no voting no, only yes.

No. Yes.
maybe i am getting this mixed up with jedi outcast
Quote from Gabkicks :it says it ingame lol. press 1 to vote yes and i think press 2 to vote no...

Thanks....I am not on a online server while trying to figure this out. I tried setting up a local lan game to test this and 2(the 'logical choice') brought up something about a MPR replay??? Hitting [shift]1 brought up a message similar to hitting 1(no vote in progress)....perhaps that is it

Gary
there is only option to vote yes i just checked. i was confused with another game that has similar voting system
Thanks!

I will setup my touchscreen not to have a "vote no" option. I saw it as an option on some button boxes....and figured it existed...silly me!

Gary
Quote from Davo :Yep, all the more reason to get S2 where the drivers are better. That's what really convinced me to get S2, plus all the extra cars and tracks.

I'm not sure, I still meet loads of idiots all the time in S2. Some of them even have their own servers
they probably make their own servers because they've been banned from all of the other ones

Howto Vote Yes and No
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG