The online racing simulator
Saddam Hussain has been sentenced to death
(106 posts, started )
Didn't see the other thread sorry, wouldn't have posted it.

It's not very graphic compared to what's on tv and in movies these days. So shut the **** up and go watch sale of the ****en century.
Come on guys, clean it up, these comments are way out of order.
The video wasn't anything special... and not as morbid as I had expected it to be (actually really not grotesque at all imo). Still the link shouldn't be on here because it is perhaps a bit toooo much insight on how he was hung.... and just being told this information is plenty enough already... that's all you need to know, not see .
Quote from ZORER :I think saddam was the only man who could keep iraq in one piece and make it a less dangerous place.Now he's executed and it will only make things worse. Murderers and serial killers should be executed, they don't deserve to live.But in this case, he could have been used to rebuild iraq as a better place.

I hope i'm wrong.

Uh, All these factions in Iraq (mainly in bagdad) that are going off on each other would've happened any ways under the Baath party's crumbling regime.
LOL it was only a "less dangerous" place cause his bunch still had a major grip on the country, but that was rapidly deteriorating and there would have had been that much more sectarian violence once one of the factions gained enough strength to take him out.

And you're from Turkey, Where do you think all those Kurds would've headed to, if Saddam launched another more savage offensive against them?

Murders and serial killers should be executed huh?
This guy used to throw people into plastic shredding machines.
What do you call that? (LOL in california it's not murder, it's recreational homicide)

Saddam Hussein shouldn't go down in the history books as just another despot though. He should be considered a prime example of what goes around comes around.
Yea , right. You know everything and got all the solutions.
Quote from DFS_MadFred :This is only a small part of the sick and diabolical stuff that happend under his regime... And people claim he does not deserve to die? Hanging is barbaric? as opposed to gassing babies???

Hanging and gassing people are in the same side. They're no way opposities in any way. Both are barbaric acts.

Kill one man and you're a murderer. Kill thousands and you're a saviour. Lose a war and you're a satan. Win a war and you can blame the satan for all the damages of the war. Simple as that.

But still, tough times in Iraq. Got rid of one side's regime, but succumbed into civil war. I don't see the fighting ceasing in many years.

Saddam Hussain has been sentenced to death
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG