The online racing simulator
I may join in for some post-midnight driving. I'll be well over the limit though.
Quote from Bob Smith :I may join in for some post-midnight driving. I'll be well over the limit though.

ditto - i have a bottle of cider waiting for tonight
I'll probably be about somewhere, I generally don't "do" New Years eve, also, my girlfriend is working, and I am out (hopefully) on the bike tomorrow
May pop along my self.. i don't normally do anything for new years.. this year isn't an exception it seems
Booze not a problem:
Attached images
New year booze (web).JPG
Quote from Bob Smith :Booze not a problem:

Dahlwinnie: The Lady's Scotch

My father likes Talisker, Balvenie, and Oban. Not a big fan of the stuff myself. Only hard liquor I like is tequilla.
Brandy FTW! But im going clubbing and not paying through my teeth for it so gonna stick with beer
Quote from Bob Smith :Booze not a problem:

ahhh bacardi ... anybody else around here whos devoted his life to the search for the bacardi island ?
i don't do spirits (i usually can't remember much on the next day) so i have got me 24 bottles of fosters. 0 hangover and it doesn't leave you uber pished. but it does leave you hungry :S
nice ot guys....

i'll be online too somewhere.
Happy new year to you all - I can't do booze anymore so I have something *ahem* equivalent. Having dinner with some friends, but they're early birds... NYE never seems right unless I see the sunrise, so I might be around in the early hours...
4 hours to new year here
Who's going to setup a nice little New Years Eve server then? something fun like.....oh.......LX4 RX? LOL
Use something less difficult - people will be drunk!

Vain
uf1 - westhill
Quote from Smurfen :uf1 - westhill

No, no, no, you don't want people to fall asleep either.

I would like to hereby note that the McKowen family (including cmckowen) doesn't do the whole "on time" thing. They were meant to be here to pick me up at 8pm. It is now 9.20pm and I just recieved an SMS from Charles saying "we're on our way!"
Ha-Ha!

Sure seems to be a big difference with his on-track and real life times

Just sometimes wish it was the other way around... Enjoy the party
oink oink then ! =_0

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 0 7 !!!

To ALL LFS racers, and

Especially for : Big Daz
Dan Hot @_@
Eric " Half Bee " ( how ya doing mate ? )
Gener_Al
Tiny & dsRc
And of course Scawen, Eric & Victor

- P E A C E -
----- 2007 ----- !!!Happy new year!!! ----- 2007 -----
Pop in the SCCC server, AS national XFR/UFR. Good if you're drunk, also if your less drunk for some racing. Of course combo can be changed at free will.

I'll be online too I think, just had a good meal

Btw, Happy New Year everyone!
I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
Quote from pastorius :Especially for : Big Daz
Dan Hot @_@
Eric " Half Bee " ( how ya doing mate ? )
Gener_Al
Tiny & dsRc
And of course Scawen, Eric & Victor

- P E A C E -

To add to the list:

Becky Rose - For developing apps that have made people try configs they never thought of using before. Also for being a great, cool, calm headed former even under pressured times. Big thanks for the STCC vids, they truly are great and promote LFS well
SamH - For doing such a good job on the website for Becky's app and hosting the servers that alot of people have raced on and enjoyed, and for being a humorous type of person. :rally_dri
The Mods of this forum - For doing such a great job on keeping the forum tidy and dealing with trouble in their own unique ways :tired: :bowdown:
Kegetys' - For developing some of the greatest mods and being the first to get a car into LFS. :headbang:
yamakawa - For making the LFS CARSOUND ReMixer which many have enjoyed
All the other modders/textures/rendering people - For making LFS that little bit more enjoyable

May 2007 be filled with fun, laughter and success .
Yes i wish all the lfs devs, forum and players a happy newyear

its been exactly one year ago since i created my lfs to the future movie lol.. time flies

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG