The online racing simulator
Quote from Davo :
Please link to the skins onyl don't post them up fullzise because it slows everything down and doesn't look good.

Sorry about that

Thank you for the rendered images, very nice. I'm most grateful!
But i see that i can make some improvements to the skin

Is there any possibility that I can ask for another render?
http://www.home.no/zionen/XFR_S2_Zion.jpg

That was one of the first teamskins I made, although the team dont use it officially anymore I like it
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Here u go kiss me

i forgot to thank you, so thank you!
i did thank you but thanks anyway! oh could plz do it for the normal xrt car thingy plz
AFAIK there's no BF1 scene out yet. Making one from scratch is way too much work for me as I don't have the skills, otherwise I'd render it. I might give ti a go adn see how far I get, not promising anythign though.

Zion: This skins a little rough.
Attached images
XFR_S2_Zion.jpg
Ah, no worries. I didn't know that.
The BF1 scene is easier than I thought, so it's coming along slowly. After some trial and error finally got it looking acceptable.
Attached images
BF1_skin.jpg
That's just tops Davo.
Cheers.
Quote from Davo :
Zion: This skins a little rough.

Yeah I know, espescially the green stripes.
Many many, thanks for that you took time and helped me render the skin!

When I'm at it, another render request

http://www.home.no/zionen/UFR_S2_easter.jpg

Is there any possibility that i can get two renders in one image?

Like this:
Front-Left side
Back-Right side
Hi, I have one thing....

I need very easy render, on black background with FXR... U dont need skin, because I need only red colour of car... red like blood or like rose... i need it for one LFS project (editted image) so not too much special angel of view, just simple and nice... front wheels can turn (sorry about english :shy Thank u very much... ur name will be under picture

P.S. I need big render. it could be 1600x XXXX, but if it isnt possible, 1024x768 will be great too

Maybe great will be some decent shadow (iu dont know how to tell it, it looks like that car is on water ( u know what I mean) U are renderer, so lets make what u want nad can
Taking a short break from rendering, if someone else doesn't get around to it I'll do it eventually.
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Hi, I have one thing....

I need very easy render, on black background with FXR... U dont need skin, because I need only red colour of car... red like blood or like rose... i need it for one LFS project (editted image) so not too much special angel of view, just simple and nice... front wheels can turn (sorry about english :shy Thank u very much... ur name will be under picture

I had a quick shot at it as it was only a basic render and attached are the results. If you need something adjusting lemme know and I'll see what I can do

Credit:
3D Max scene: Ian.H
Floor material: Ian.H
The person that put the 2 together: Me!

Attached images
Red_FXR.jpg
hey can someone render my skin plz? it's my first go at a team skin , so its kind of rough and can i get it in a couple of angles like in the 2nd pic.
Attached images
XRT_uda-team19.jpg
uda-team.jpg
Hi,
can someone render this skin, i like it, please? :bowdown: :bowdown:
Attached images
XFR_JDM.jpg
OMG mein eyes. That skin is absolutely shocking. It's all pixelated with artifacts and looks badly resized from 512.
Lol, for a render, your skin must be decent illepall
All right......i propose it somebody else........sorry for my english......
And what you know about this?
Attached images
Car1.JPG
Car2.JPG
Car3.JPG
Car4.JPG
There you go. If you're happy with that quality then it's done.
I do it in Paint (in Windows).......i play LFS 2 day's.........next attempt i do in PhotoShop!!
Attached images
XFR_JDM 2.jpg
Paint's not very good for skinning, yuo really need to use vectors and layers. How can I explain what's bad about your skin, I think a picture is the only way.

I know it........but in Paint's nothing better i can't do.....

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG