LG
I don't have one
BenQ Siemens
Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
Motorola Raz(should be a vowel)r V3(whichever uncapitalised letter - I forgot).

well technology havent come that far in sweden

Sony ericsson w850i if someone wonder what i got
#29 - joen

Sony Ericsson W810i. Lovely phone, I really like it.
Motorola Razr V3 (black)

Everyone's got one but I still like it.
I have Nokia 6020 now.
#33 - Jakg
E398@ROKR

The Rokr was an existing phone (the E398) with a slightly better screen and iTunes, but the existing phone had been out for some time, and i had one. A quick firmware flash and its quicker, quad band, records videos, plays music and does everything i need it to!
SE K750i

For a multimedia phone, SE really is among the best
LG u880 (black) its awesomely awesome
#36 - th84
I voted other.... cause I didnt see motorola!
Magenta Razr... the Dolce and Gabbana one was a bit much. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Dark blue Nokia 3220
IMO, the Razr is an awful phone. Overpriced with a crappy camera, not very good Bluetooth support- and the same poor, unreliable OS Motorola have used for the last five or so years.

The V3X is slightly better but therefore even more overpriced.

Don't take it personally, it's just my 2p on the phone
#40 - Jakg
Quote from TiJay :...and the same poor, unreliable OS...

because of the popularity of the V3, motomodders.net is FULL of V3 rirmware for you to try...
#41 - Davo
SE K750 flashed to W800 Had some trouble with the early firmware but works a treat with the newer firmwares. The camera is one of the best featrues of this phone, it takes some great snapshots that when actually developed look better than a disposable and not much worse than a normal camera.
Quote :SE K750 flashed to W800 Had some trouble with the early firmware but works a treat with the newer firmwares.

I was thinking of doing this, any links?

Quote : because of the popularity of the V3, motomodders.net is FULL of V3 rirmware for you to try...

Good point, I remember my A835 was a lot better after a firmware change.
#43 - Jakg
oh, and btw i have a "beater" phone, a C139 from Motorola, cost me a tenner, and if i get in a fight i can use it as a weapon!

Now if only i could find something "cool" to do with it - no USB plug on it means no flashing...
Quote from Jakg :oh, and btw i have a "beater" phone, a C139 from Motorola, cost me a tenner, and if i get in a fight i can use it as a weapon!

Now if only i could find something "cool" to do with it - no USB plug on it means no flashing...

What about a bluetooth connection?
#45 - Jakg
it cost me a tenner, do you think it has bluetooth?

No connectivity at all, unfortunately
Quote from Jakg :it cost me a tenner, do you think it has bluetooth?

No connectivity at all, unfortunately

NO connectivity? Well that can't be a very useful phone then (lol).
#47 - DC2
Mine is a SE w810i and i love it since first day
#48 - Jakg
it was a tenner, its a phone that always has a full battery and that i can carry it around in my bag at school - if it gets broken then it doesnt really matter, i only ever send texts on it!
Nokia 6630.Im happy with it.
#50 - Davo
Quote from TiJay :I was thinking of doing this, any links?

Google for davinci team. You have to pay to use their firmware but it's worth it. I'm running prettty old firmware but it's holding up. They relaese new ones all the time. You can change the language and debrand your phone as well. Mine was originally Vodafone branded now it's original SE.

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG