The online racing simulator
3D Software - Bryce 5
(11 posts, started )
3D Software - Bryce 5
Hey all
Does anyone have the Bryce 5 free version that was available a few mths ago ( No longer available from Daz) I dl'd it but deleted the zip before installing by mistake. DOH! I have a heap of extras that only are for Bryce therefore the need for the program.

Just hoping someone has the zip and can upload the file for me if possible?

Cheers Shannon
never heard of it; you can always go to Blender; blender is completely free and can give outstanding renders if used properly

(yes i realize this is an old thread but.. it was linked, so people may actually see it now)
#3 - ZORER
bryce is (was, as far i know) a basic software for making stunning renderings just in a touch of a button....But....Don't lose time with it get blender and learn it.imo.
Quote from ZORER :bryce is (was, as far i know) a basic software for making stunning renderings just in a touch of a button....But....Don't lose time with it get blender and learn it.imo.

Thanks guys I'll look at blender, but the main reason for wanting Bryce is one is was free, so someone should have it and I have a sh*tload of things that prolly work only in bryce, premade characters, figures, houses etc
prolly will save me a lot of time by using these presets
still need it?
I think I may still have it around here somewhere on my backup hdd...let me take a look for you...
np
if you need any LFS cars there is some on my website for Bryce 5.
its not working for me
when i enter the code when it asks it says its an invalid code...

ty

3D Software - Bryce 5
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG