The online racing simulator
Where has the STCC new&Bronz server gone?!
I frequently see the STCC Public servers on S2 but the only ones I seem to find are the Silver&gold license only ones, so my question was where can i find the New&Bronz STCC public servers?
#2 - garph
Quote from legoflamb :I frequently see the STCC Public servers on S2 but the only ones I seem to find are the Silver&gold license only ones, so my question was where can i find the New&Bronz STCC public servers?

Cause it's normally full, are you displaying servers that are full?
yes and the ones that are empty.
#4 - Bean0
Looks like Becky is fiddling this morning, the servers are up & down like a whore's undercrackers Smile
#5 - garph
Oh you should see it then, make sure you're displaying all cars as well...

.....it's having a problem right now, they have gone off, then come back and now they've gone again!
#6 - SamH
Actually.. my fault. I just blew up the box a little bit! Shy

Since it's down, I'm going to do a bit of maintenance on the machine itself. There are some Windows security patches that have been waiting to be installed for several days, and because the STCC's been busy constantly it's never been done. I'll also upgrade the LFS servers to Patch V.

Give me an hour or so.. there's much to do. Then we can be back up and running again without leaving things outstanding.
Quote from garph :Oh you should see it then, make sure you're displaying all cars as well...

I just ckecked..... I guess their servers dont run 24/7 cuz' I dont see either of them.sigh.......
#8 - garph
Quote from legoflamb :I just ckecked..... I guess their servers dont run 24/7 cuz' I dont see either of them.sigh.......

They do, I dunno why you can see them!? It's not there right now, like people have just said but it will be back I'm sure. I was in there like 5 minutes ago until it went down.
Quote from SamH :Actually.. my fault. I just blew up the box a little bit! Shy

Since it's down, I'm going to do a bit of maintenance on the machine itself. There are some Windows security patches that have been waiting to be installed for several days, and because the STCC's been busy constantly it's never been done. I'll also upgrade the LFS servers to Patch V.

Give me an hour or so.. there's much to do. Then we can be back up and running again without leaving things outstanding.

looks like ive posted too soon.Smile
Grr, the server was just set to AS Club and I was planning to get the last 2 bars needed for Silver licence. Then lost connection. Frown Big grin
#11 - SamH
If you hadn't already noticed, the servers are back now Smile
Quote from SamH :If you hadn't already noticed, the servers are back now Smile

I see the Silver & gold server still but i cant find the New & Bronz server still.

Edit:btw Ive searched Empty and full servers in Demo and S2 with the all car filter selected, or is it in S1?
Quote from legoflamb :I see the Silver & gold server still but i cant find the New & Bronz server still.

Edit:btw Ive searched Empty and full servers in Demo and S2 with the all car filter selected, or is it in S1?

lol i didnt know it was in S1 !!!!!!!!Smile

Edit: thank you!!

Edit#2:I feel like an idiot.
Quote from SamH :If you hadn't already noticed, the servers are back now Smile

thanks alot for such a great server Cool
Gratz
Yeah, thanks a lot.
Played a lot of fun races on this server these last 3 days, and enjoyed again the good old days feeling, on BL1, FE2, FE3 and so on.

ps : S2 tracks are great too Wink
ps2 : forggot BL2 Rev, FE5 & FE6, amazing Big grin
ps3 : don't own one Big grin, nor Xbox

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG