d1 gp
(12 posts, started )
d1 gp
if i was to bring back the d1 gp who wold come?????
could it be on demo version also?
U got me in eclipse also could i use my tracks for it ive done sum sick layouts atm
im in
#5 - Palex
i might be in
there's already a big drifting competition. :/
I will for sure. Put it on man.
Quote from Gabkicks :there's already a big drifting competition. :/

There are many different styles of drifting. From what I have seen through the kyoto round one video, the IGP is the slower, accelerating "Hackies" style of drifting. Perhaps the D1 GP could be the on-the-edge high speed drifting (ie, none of that road normal tyre stuff) to contrast the IGP.
Quote from Live for Sideways :There are many different styles of drifting. From what I have seen through the kyoto round one video, the IGP is the slower, accelerating "Hackies" style of drifting. Perhaps the D1 GP could be the on-the-edge high speed drifting (ie, none of that road normal tyre stuff) to contrast the IGP.

So what instead of style and angles have flat throttle high speed drifting events like at westhill , kyoto GP REV sorta like that , instead of autoX and other small tight tracks. Im up for that, i luv west hill for a fast long smooth drift line.
Cheers
Quote from Live for Sideways :There are many different styles of drifting. From what I have seen through the kyoto round one video, the IGP is the slower, accelerating "Hackies" style of drifting. Perhaps the D1 GP could be the on-the-edge high speed drifting (ie, none of that road normal tyre stuff) to contrast the IGP.

u mean less angle drifting? because thats what speed drifting is, u want to drift good u should balance out how much angle and speed u get for a good drift IGP is a good mix of both angle and speed
Quote from masternick :u mean less angle drifting? because thats what speed drifting is, u want to drift good u should balance out how much angle and speed u get for a good drift IGP is a good mix of both angle and speed

No, that's not what I mean; it's about course layout. The IGP round I saw the corners started slow with a short run-up, then got progressively faster.
I would prefer there was a long straight allowing an as fast entry as wanted into a mildly fast corner then progressing into slower corners. This is the way most real life drift courses are, because they are run on race tracks. The judged area is usually off the end of a straight into a series of corners, as tracks with a tight corner at the end of the straight are plain dangerous, they choose more open corners to start with, then progress into tighter corners. Seems the logical way to do it, to me.
In effect, the driver must shave off speed through corners rather than put it on, which means I am actually advocating for greater angle drifting.

I don't mean to knock the IGP, as I have only seen one round, but as you can tell; that layout was not to my taste.
Enough ranting. Peace.
i get what u mean now

d1 gp
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG