The online racing simulator
Driving force pro - Worth buying?
Well, on my xmas list is a new wheel. Im not sure which one to get, but the Logitech Driving Force Pro seemed to appeal to me. Is it really worth buying though? Id get a G25, but im not rich.

Im looking for a wheel with about 900 degrees rotation, that can be adjusted. So, is it worth buying?
#2 - Jakg
Link in sig...
I have both a DFP and G25, and hands down the G25 is worth the extra $. DFP is nice too, but it doesn't compare.
Quote from ChaseMe :I have both a DFP and G25, and hands down the G25 is worth the extra $. DFP is nice too, but it doesn't compare.

It comes down to price though. I would say harlen that if you can spend the money on the g25 then thats the one to get, if not then the dfp would be a good wheel to get
Over this way, $300 for a G25 or $50 for a DFP? Big difference in price there. If it didn't have anything to do with price, then he wouldn't be asking about the G25.
I want the G25 too, but I got my DFP for Xmas last year, so it's too expensive, and not "worth it" getting a new one again
If you don't want to spend the dosh on a G25, the DFP is the next best thing. Still a nice peice of kit.
DFP is great for a first wheel! BUY, BUY, BUY!
OK, ill get a DFP then. The only reason i didnt want a G25, is because of the price. Otherwise, id get it. Thanks for the help guyz
I bought me the DFP 2 days ago - its awesome.
It's really funny to play LFS with it .
DFP rotation settings
I while ago i saw a post that said the best rotation settings for each car but cant find it now. does anyone else know?
Hi I am also looking at getting a DFP but see that Thrustmaster have release the Rallye GT with clutch pedel now so is this better than a DFP ? or should I stick with the DFP option ?
best regards
adam
#13 - Jakg
go with the DFP
Do the DFP have sequential shifting paddles like the Momo or just the stick? In the official site it says that it has paddles but a friend of mine says that they're just buttons.
#15 - Jakg
DFP has buttons, obviously you didn't read my guid well enough
#17 - DeKo
they work very well actually, it just needs a wee tap to shift up a gear. cant see them breaking very easily unless you hammer on them constantly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG