The online racing simulator
LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
Here's a little map I created to help navigate between the different locations. (700KB)

edit:corrected
Attached images
map.jpg
Quote from Fordman :

Thomas a Becket
01604 751177
52 St James Rd
Northampton
NN5 4AB

now i'm confused. on your map it shows thomas a becket somewhere else, or not?
NN5 5HY

Thats the right postcode as Scawen pointed out earlier in the thread. The good pub guide had wrong postcode, and I simply cut and paste.

If you look here ----> http://www.gpkarting.com/gpmap.pdf

The zoomed in part, its the pub at the bottom of the road at GP Karting.

Fordie
Ah, looks easy enough to get from the station to there. Should be able to make that in 20 mins hopefully. Just gotta check if the hotel has still got my reservation because I havn't recieved anything in the post yet.
Bugger! Map updated.
so thomas a becket is the pub we are going to after? if o i think thats good news as its near the travel lodge? some1 help me out here....

EDIT: map updated... what wil lbe the best way to get to the travel lodge?
Well, not far off now is it boys, the only thing that may give me a problem is that I had to have my flu jab today, hope it doesnt make me feel to rough for the weekend .

Dan.
ok, now your map looks like mine

will start driving in about 10 hours and hopefully arrive in northampton tomorrow afternoon. cya there
Quote from Da Hoe :will start driving in about 10 hours and hopefully arrive in northampton tomorrow afternoon.

"This is your first lap on this track"....
have a smooth drive

3j
Quote from Bob Smith :lol, are you getting the train or just running between different platforms all day?

Yes, I am getting the train :P
Safe journey everyone
With traditional perfect timing, I have a cold thats threatening to become flu.
Blasting with vitamin C and paracetamol as I type.
I've made the biggest school boy error ever. I booked a room a while ago but I havn't recieved any confirmation yet. So I was going to e-mail the hotel just to make sure and then thought, erm which one was it ? ARGH. Just e-mailed about 5 places one of them has got to be the right one surely ?!

Andy.
rofl
LMAO. you poor poor thing..
formdan, any news on anglia TV?

andy, your link doesnt work!
so it doesn't, that was a pointless exercise then. Its the IBMS or something place postcode: NN1 1SR
IBIS, right near the track, in a place called sol central, swiftys house is right near there aswell, and there are loads of bars etc etc around, im sure u will have fun!

there is also a cinema in sol central, so u can go to watch wallace and gromit

whats going on btw, we are going for a drink at thomas becket, then are we going to get changed, shoot some pool, then go to another pub? or what?

we will be finishing the event at around 6 i think
You mean finishing the drinking around 6 in the morning?
Aye I think a few are in the Ibis. Who isn't in the Ibis is in the Lime Trees, who isn't in the Lime Trees is inthe Travelodge. Who isn't in the TL is at Shifty's and who isn't there, isn't staying

As for what are we doing. Well after this, I am relaxing in the hope that it all went smoothly and everybody enjoyed themselves

If I fall a sleep at a table, please just nudge me ( Gopher04 is good at doing that )

Seriously though. Hope you all have a safe journey there. I hope eveything is what you expected and we all have a smashing time.

If we have missed anything now, well Tuff Poo, its to late

Guess, see you all, including the Long hair Freaky People Saturday.

Best Regards

Fordie
Fordie snores (loudly) so if he nods off, we'll know about it.
Tristan also saws
Tristan was just doing his hacksaw trick as a publicity stunt for our new adventure into the market See attached

Keiran
Attached images
vmax-saw.jpg
Actually, I have recently had an idea for an LFS branded 'item', but at the moment it's secret, whilst I find out costs, lead times, materials and what-have-you. Not 100% sure it's a good idea yet, or if it would sell well, but I need to find some preliminary data before I tell everyone.

And it DOESN'T INVOLVE SAWS OF ANY NATURE
Quote from Fordman :Aye I think a few are in the Ibis. Who isn't in the Ibis is in the Lime Trees, who isn't in the Lime Trees is inthe Travelodge. Who isn't in the TL is at Shifty's and who isn't there, isn't staying

actually... im at the quality hotel :P
This thread is closed

LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG