The online racing simulator
am i the only american?
(91 posts, started )
Quote from Tweaker :I can't see this thread turning out any better than this........

lol i've been watching it since he said americans are dumb
im confussed to but if any body has ever spent a day in an american puplic school (atleast were i live) or any thing else in puplic you will find most americans to be stupid hence the show jackass
Quote from amcrambler :im confussed to but if any body has ever spent a day in an american puplic school (atleast were i live) or any thing else in puplic you will find most americans to be stupid hence the show jackass

Yeah! Dig that hole! (my best American style)

I'm lost again! Why are you still posting this stuff?
do you think mibi this guy is actually not american ust put the american flag on so he could take the piss outta americans and not get flamed?
nah, i just think hes just a bit young
Quote from Captain Slow :do you think mibi this guy is actually not american ust put the american flag on so he could take the piss outta americans and not get flamed?

i AM american and yes i am a bit young at age 13.i am realy confused so lets quit this thread and get on with our sorry lives.
score +1 for Nuse

yesssss

i remember when I was your age, I was the same way, dont worry about it
Quote from Captain Slow :do you think mibi this guy is actually not american ust put the american flag on so he could take the piss outta americans and not get flamed?

....but he will get flamed, That's kind of what I was doing, maybe I was being to subtle? And he's making himself look like a total muppet!
Quote from XCNuse :score +1 for Nuse

yesssss

i remember when I was your age, I was the same way, dont worry about it

im just young and stupid there, proplem solved let it be garph i just wanted to know a simple question and i som how turned it into someting else...

wait am the stupid american?... i am
Quote from amcrambler :i AM american and yes i am a bit young at age 13.i am realy confused so lets quit this thread and get on with our sorry lives.

Maybe, by your standards, you're more American than you thought?!
lol i agree i was just bored and needed to argue with out hurting my little brother
#37 - JTbo
But is being stupid bad thing? I mean we do need people to make burgers, clean our offices and you can't put clever people for such jobs because they would just self destruct because of boredom.

Bow to stupid people, without them world would not be what it is today
Does anyone believe a word amcrambler writes?
#39 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone believe a word amcrambler writes?

Does it really matter, I find this very good entertaiment
i do lol i can believe him, i've come across some .. well.. not so brilliant people out there before
#41 - JTbo
Quote from XCNuse :i do lol i can believe him, i've come across some .. well.. not so brilliant people out there before

Yes, I remember seeing video clip, I think it was from your contry, it was titled something like worst burglar ever I'm sure you have seen it before too
Speaking of "Americans", what the heck are we? I live and was born in the United States. I say I am an American because mainly that is how we are brought up and taught, in school, at home, during our childhood lives. Maggot (just off the top of my head) is from Canada. He is Canadian. Canada is in North America. Is he not an American? How about the fine racers I've seen from Brazil, or from Argentina? I have seen plenty of them in servers. They are in South America. Are they not Americans?

For the original post, before all the sillyness started. There are not many "Americans" here. There are some, quite a few actually, but since the sim is based in the UK and behaves like races do in the UK/Europe, we are a very minority (active minority) in the LFS community, both in the sim and here on the forum.
Quote from mrodgers :Speaking of "Americans", what the heck are we? I live and was born in the United States. I say I am an American because mainly that is how we are brought up and taught, in school, at home, during our childhood lives. Maggot (just off the top of my head) is from Canada. He is Canadian. Canada is in North America. Is he not an American? How about the fine racers I've seen from Brazil, or from Argentina? I have seen plenty of them in servers. They are in South America. Are they not Americans?

If my Nan is alone and she falls down in the night, does she make a noise?
Quote from garph :If my Nan is alone and she falls down in the night, does she make a noise?

What is she falling onto? :P
#45 - JTbo
Quote from mrodgers :Speaking of "Americans", what the heck are we? I live and was born in the United States. I say I am an American because mainly that is how we are brought up and taught, in school, at home, during our childhood lives. Maggot (just off the top of my head) is from Canada. He is Canadian. Canada is in North America. Is he not an American? How about the fine racers I've seen from Brazil, or from Argentina? I have seen plenty of them in servers. They are in South America. Are they not Americans?

For the original post, before all the sillyness started. There are not many "Americans" here. There are some, quite a few actually, but since the sim is based in the UK and behaves like races do in the UK/Europe, we are a very minority (active minority) in the LFS community, both in the sim and here on the forum.

There still is around same amount of americans as there is from some other european country, was there nearly as many as there were germans, quite many in numbers anyway. Well, americans from united states if you prefer

After all, most of americans are europeans that just have not been in europe for little a while and when looked enough long back we all are humans from same place, maybe africa or something, I think they still argue about that
I have a simple answer to why you can get intelligent Americans at times:

When you get an intelligent American, it is due to them being direct descendants of British people (from when we ruled you )
#47 - JTbo
Quote from LFSn00b : But nothing beats finnish people's intelligence, we are smarter than you british people

:ices_rofl Sure we are, right, ehm...
YEAH RIGHT
i always thought germany and japan were the smartest places? (contain the smartest people)
Where have most of the inventions come from? (England? )
Alot of clever people have come from England, yes alot from Germany too! I dont see how Japan comes into it that much, if you look at the history of it also!
Yes they have clever people, but not as many as say us/Germany or america i suppose (only because they were english rofl)

am i the only american?
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG