The online racing simulator
Ferarri 355 Challenge
(38 posts, started )
ill be at ontario mills friday, havent played f355 in awhile, hope i can set my monza time again.
Quote from zeugnimod :I guess, this.

You gues right.

It was called Nazo drifting after some Jap guy who pioneered the technique.
hah
Quote from Panda :ill be at ontario mills friday, havent played f355 in awhile, hope i can set my monza time again.

Well when I go tonight in Auburn Hills MI. I'm going to play that %#% from 7pm-2am for only 10 bucks all night, and I'm going to write down all my scores so remember any of the good ones you have. Yeah I went there last night too and played it, and beat the Monza PB I set before, I'll let you know what it is.
I tried it once, but I was way too wasted to keep the car on track. Still felt fun though.

I've been trying to find this game since that, but the place got rid of it, so I have no clue where could I ever find one..
update
Well I went and played that game again all night, well because all you do is pay 10 bucks for 7 hours And I forgot the write the best times down, but if anyone gets a chance to play it remember this....when you select the type of race you want, select driving-thats just time trial mode, and then before you select it hold down all the assists and start buttons on your right....then you can race against some crazy ass perfect ghost car called am2, don't know what it stands for but the car does perfect laps and it's impossible to beat..well not impossible cause i beat it on the long beach GP track, i was happier then a pig in shit
AM2 were the developers, probably the best division of Sega after Sonic Team. They also made OutRun 2, 18 Wheeler and Afterburner Climax recently I think.
just came home, played for about a hour or so. monza time was 1'48'xxx. i think the AM2 ghost car is 47'xxx coulda gone faster, but i just cant help myself, gotta slide around in the chicanes, makes people 0_0. hahahah.
Quote from Panda :ill be at ontario mills friday, havent played f355 in awhile, hope i can set my monza time again.

yo are the machines working over there? just because I been to the gameworks in long beach and the it wasn't shifting with the stick correctly....then I came back after I made them fix it and slaugtered all the pbs over there by 3-5 seconds, but still haven't been to onterio mills...going there in a little bit from 9-12 for 10 bucks so I can finish off the pbs over there too....man what a hard life it is....now all i need is bud....hehehehehehehehhehehehehe
the left machine, is messed up kinda. when you shift into 5th, it goes to 3rd sometimes.
ya
You know I really should have waited to hear that from you cause when I got there I was only able to beat 2 1st place finishes on Sim mode, sugo and long beach i believe...i was going to go on a rampage cause the damn thing wouldn't shift into 5 sometimes, then when I told the guy he gave me the run around with, well there are 3 different modes, stick, paddle and auto, i was going to kick him in the balls.......
i told them what was up and that next time it better be working perfectly, or there would be consequences!
I played the arcade version and I have the Dreamcast version.
Quote from GFresh :Yeah, going back to 2000/2001, in Skegness UK at the Pleasure Island arcade, i used to have the top two pages of fastest laps around Sugo in Simulator mode on a 3 screen machine, used to love it (Initials were KEL if anyones sad enough to remember ) I even bought a Sega Dreamcast just for that game/sim.

now i hold all the records on that machine
Had it on dreamcast... was really a great game! I played it online with the optional 28k (!!!) modem... LOL!

Ferarri 355 Challenge
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG