The online racing simulator
New US Team {SR}SELFOracing
(7 posts, started )
#1 - selfo
Brand spankin new racing team looking for a CREW CHEIF.

Well I have built a team site dedicated to live for speed s2 and just dont have the time to run the recruiting and team management end of it all.

If you are a CLEAN RACING and well established sim-racer with-in the lfs community and would like the rare opportunity to hand pick your team and work closely on the creation of a competitive and respected sim-team, then this might be just the thing for you.

I have created the site and will continue to provide hosting space for it, all you would have to do is run the show and keep the rookies in line!

If you would like to read further please visit: SELFOracing.com

Thanks all,
selfo
Good luck to you, If you ever need another team to race or need some advice then talk to me.
Nice website by the way ;-)
#3 - selfo
Thanks for the kind words!!

Very nice site you have there as well!! hehe *)

sure as soon as we get this going we would love to do some fun inter-team events with yall..

selfo"
#4 - DR3W
Hi! It looks like you got a nice team going here man. And that is a realy nice site.
Good luck!!
very nice site and nice skins i can see alot of potential in the team, but remember when recruiting, take it easy and slow, dont just go in servers and invite the first fast driver you see. Invite people you race often with. Lots of new teams start, get all excited, gets all the quickest drivers, but that excitement only lasts for a few weeks, before the members get inactive and the team falls apart. SCCC have been together for almost for 2 years now, and we didnt make it this far by winning leagues, or being the fastest, but being the best the best group of friends ever Anyway thats my rant, all the best with the team
#6 - kyler
well i have been looking for a US team and i would Like to join yell... O btw i dig the Site DUDE!!
#7 - selfo
Thanks for the kind words Popeye!

I've been laddering first person shooters for ages and am part of a great community so I understand what your saying bout recruiting.
Thats why Im looking for a crew cheif/leader that is well established in the lfs community to spearhead the team recruitong. between my work,freelance and playing games I have little time to run a team....hehe
Ill host the site I built and keep it current, I just need some good drivers to call it home.....if ya know any ship em on over

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG